{ch 9}

this song will be relevant towards the end no worries

ch 9

"YOU CAN'T SEE ME BUT I JUST DABBED!" Calum screamed while we were in the stadium watching One Direction's last performance before the break.

Me, on the other hand, I wasn't any close to dabbing. I was in tears because Harry is fucking with my emotions. Like what the hell is his shirt and his hair and his boots? Fuck I'm whipped. I hate him.

Of course, there were fucking paparazzi in the stadium taking pictures of us. Um, what the heck.

"Hey! Stop! Why are you taking pictures of us when One Direction are up there on stage? Your camera was made to take pictures of pretty things and art, use it correctly," Calum snapped when the flashing got too much.

His jawline was art, though.

When we were back in the car, we couldn't talk at all because we both lost our voices.

"That was so lit," I managed to choke out.

Calum and I walked out before it ended to try to avoid the paparazzi but of course it was inevitable. There will be dating rumors by tonight and we will be on the cover of every newspaper tomorrow morning.

Calum grabbed my hand since I was trailing behind not being able to keep up with his long legs.

"They're dating omg! They're holding hands! Are they even allowed to date each other?"

"Damn their babies will be hot though."

A lot of people were talking about us thinking that we couldn't hear but we heard everything. And it was kind of uncomfortable.

Calum and I looked at each other both with raised eyebrows.

"Our babies will be hot because of my genes, just saying," I said loudly for Calum to hear me in the giant crowd to lighten the situation.

"No, they're talking about my genes for sure. Have you seen my face? My jawline? Like the girls on Twitter say, my jawline could cut someone."

"Why would you want our baby to cut someone with its jaw?"

"Because it would cut right through their heart."

I looked at him in amusement before the body guards were telling us to hurry up because the crowd was just getting bigger and bigger.

Once we were finally in a big black van, Calum got a text. I saw him look down and read it and his face was wiped of all excitement and happiness. I wanted to say something but he looked like he was deep in thought. Calum was looking out the window in deep thought with his eyebrows furrowed and I hate to say it but he looked kind of adorable.

"Katherine." he said, turning to me almost looking sad.

"What?"

"I want to be spontaneous," he said and he turned around and looked at me.

"Okay wait, brb," I said while typing away on my phone.

"Seriously? I pour my deepest thought out to you and you ignore me?" he joked but I think he was low-key salty.

"Calum look!" I exclaimed, showing him my phone, "There's a "wiki how" tutorial on how to be spontaneous!"