EPILOGUE

She wears a beautiful white and red polka dot jumpsuit. Her cheeks are smeared in pink and her face etched in a morning glow. It's a warm Sunday morning and she is relieved to have the weekend off from work. Liam and Chris, her best friends and partners at the advertising agency allowed her to take as much time off from her job as marketing director as needed.

With just two months to go she struggles with the bulge of her belly to sit down comfortably. He races ahead to ease her into the chair.

"Alright then, what's this about?" She flutters when he sits down across from her. The mockingbirds are singing sweetly in the summer haze while they sit in the back garden of their newly purchased town house. They had been living together in Sherwood for fours years now.

He arranged a scrumptious breakfast spread of freshly baked croissaints, pancakes - her favourite - along with fresh orange juice and fruit salad.

"Happy Valentines Day, baby!" He exclaims.

She blushes and looks down at her plate. Then she looks back up at him in surprise. Her pancake is decorated with fresh berries and whipped cream spelling out: Marry Me?

He holds out a elegant silver band encrusted with a single diamond.

"Like the stone that makes this simple band beautiful, you make my simple life beautiful. Madison de Beers, you are the straw to my berry, the float in my boat, the beat in my song, the love of my life. Marry me?"

There is a turn in her belly that's not the baby. She can feel the crimson creep up her cheeks before she steadies herself and clears her throat.

"I don't know why I'm pretending to think about this. Yes I will marry you," she blurts out.

Punching the air victoriously he gets up and kisses her. "You, me and Harper. We're gonna be one small, happy family."

She laughs out heartily and responds, "Who would have guessed, me and my toyboy living happily ever after!"