NINE

"Stay with me a minute, I swear I'll make it worth it..."
~Ariana Grande, One Last Time

"Yes Eveline, you will receive all the documents in your welcome pack. Remember, you will not be paying for anything today." I spun around my office chair with aggitation. It was already 6.30 and the office began clearing out.

I clarified, "Only on your designated pay-date will your debit order go off."

Eveline, a single mother of two kids replied, "Okay, perfect. Thanks!"

I grinned while standing up from my chair to stretch my leg muscles and get my blood circulating. It had been a long day. Before I continued my wrap-up I caught Adam's gaze. He had the ability to turn my legs into jelly with a simple smile that escaped his full pink lips. I blushed more than necessary and turned quickly to face Felicity who was getting ready to leave.

"Now just to ensure I have explained everything to you correctly, Eveline how much will you be paying on the 30th of this month?"

My client struggled for a second to remember, "Uuuurh... 330?"

I asked the second question, "And every month thereafter?"

It was legally required, especially for the call recording to ask every client three questions before capturing a sale. This kept me and Insurance-R-Us safe from any litigation against the policy and ensured that every client was aware of the important details regarding it.

Eveline instantly answered my second question correctly and I prepared myself for the next. The most intense moment of all sales call for me was that final question. I'd had two clients who previously dropped the call when I asked this last question.

With bated breath I masked my voice to show confidence, "Do we have permission to debit these monthly fees from your account, Eveline?"

"Yes." It was all I needed to hear to finally breath again with certainty that my fourth sale was bagged. I politely ended the call with Eveline, thanking her profusely and processed my sale as quickly as possible.

When I turned around to pack my things away I noticed Adam and I were the last ones left. It was already dark outside.

We got into Adam's car but before he turned on the ignition he looked up at me mischeviously. I had just pulled on my seat belt. "Ye-es?"

"Let's have sex in the back," he whispered grinning from ear to ear.

"Uuuurh... okay." He had that fresh spark in his eyes and it burned constantly. Why the hell not, this is what our relationship was about right? We'd never done it in the back of a car before so it would be fun.

I was already jumping into the back seat when Adam pulled me into his arms. "Let's go to the back of the building!"

Now I realised the reason for his outrageous smiles. I giggled nervously as a rush of excitement flowed through my veins. Quietly I stepped out the car and followed him to the smoking area, which was behind the main building. There was an old staircase to access the building from the outside but it was no longer in use.

Insurance-R-Us had turned the abandoned space into a smoking spot for employees, separate from the canteen. The area was furnished by benches and huge ash pots.

Standing against the stair rail I slipped out of my pants. He was frantically kissing me at this point and then I undid his pants to reveal his manhood. Between breathless kisses I uttered the word "Condom" over and over again until he eventually reached into his pocket, fumbling for one in his wallet. We were both so desperate and hungry for each other.

The bite of a lip, a caress on my tummy, sucking his ear lobe... that's all it really took for us to get going.

I had come to learn of Adam's soft spots a few days ago in another of our sexual exploits when I laid him down on my bed totally naked, and explored every part of him. Caressing, stroking, kissing and licking to see exactly how he responded.

Before I knew it he was thrusting into me. For the first time since we started fucking I moaned out loud into his ear. It felt so good. Even though we were in an awkward position and I had to hold onto Adam's shoulders for support, I was quite secure against the rail and nothing was stopping him from thrusting further into me, faster and faster.

This open space would be extremely visible even from inside the building during the day. But right now darkness surrounded us. Eventually his body froze. He jerked for a few seconds as I felt every part of him tense up in anticipation. Then he came. It was such a rush of pleasure. I giggled and held him tight against my body. We didn't stop until we were both perspiring and completely satisfied.

As we walked back to the car, hand in hand, a thrill of excitement flowed through me - I felt so wild, bad-ass. No one would know that we had just left a mark of lust by that rusty old staircase... It was the first of our many, many secret sex spots; providing complete satisfaction.

Things were so good with Adam and I. We literally spent all our time together, in and out of work. I found myself becoming a love struck teenager again for giggling at his silly jokes and looking at him as though he was my world. I still held my heart back for fear of being rejected by him.

But one night Adam came over. There was alcohol on his breath so I knew he had been drinking. I guess he needed a time-out from his harsh reality. I had never seen him in this state before and I knew there was something heavy lingering on his mind for him to turn to alcohol. Adam opened up to me for the very first time that night...