Author's Note

Thank you all so much for reading my story Red Vengeance.  It has been a long journey and I'm so happy all of you were there to come along with me!  I know the story was darker than my usual stories, but I wanted to try something new and I really hope you all enjoyed it. 

I would love for you to comment your honest thoughts on what you thought of Red Vengeance overall.  Was it slow going, was my plot good, did you see any plot holes, was my writing descriptive and on point, could you practically see what was happening as you read, do you think I should enter it in the Watty's, and do you think I should change it into an original story?  I would love if you could take the time to comment your thoughts on some of these things.

Also, if you enjoyed my work please go and check out some of my other books.  I write a bunch of different types of genres and I have some other fanfictions out there as well and it would be great if you could take a look.

Oh! And if you have any questions about Red Vengeance feel free to comment those as well and I'll answer to my best ability.

Once again thank you all so much for your support and I hope you loved Red Vengeance as much as I did writing it!

~Ashlee