T.A.M.L. Chapter 16: Trip to the Amusement Park

Start from the beginning

*Flashback*

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

All of our classmates are gone, they're really excited because the teacher's not here. I sighed.

"Hello my Lady! It's a very nice day isn't it?"

"Ceytonn! Aren't you going to your friends?"

"Nope, I like it better here with you" He smiled at me.

"Why do you always keep on calling me that?" I blushed quite a bit

"Because it suits you, you look like a princess. And I want to be your prince" I laughed

"Don't tell me you have a crush on me.... haha... 'cause that would be ridiculous!" I laughed so hard.

"Yes I do"I immediately stopped.

"W-WHA?! Stop joking around okay?" I giggled awkwardly.

"But my lady, I am true to thee." Since when did we became romeo and juliet?

"My Lady, will...you be my girlfriend?"

"Huh?!"

After that, our classmates came back. It's a good thing they came back or else, I won't know what to do.

*End of Flash back*

Kirru's POINT OF VIEW

'Why that jerk, if he ever touches Elliasse, I'll kill him'

"But don't worry about it Kirru, as long as he doesn't remember that, we don't have to worry about a thing." She looks really relaxed, jeez as always.

"Don't tell me NOT to worry Elliasse, he's stealing away my gir--, I mean my friend."

"Did I just hear you say My Girl?"

"NO! I said my friend!" I corrected immediately.

"Well whatever, let's go." She stood up and looked down on me

"Oh yeah, the teacher said this weekend is our field trip right?" She offered me her hands

"Yeah, I almost forgot about that." I grabbed her hands and stood up

"Well then, we should sleep if we want to get up early."

"You should say that to yourself Elliasse, you're always late even at school."

"What'd you say I'll come to your house to pick you up?" I smiled at her.

"Sure, it would be more fun with someone. The meeting place is in the school right? Let's go!" She marched away. How cute

The Next Day...

I heard the someone knocked at the door. I guess that's him. I opened the door and I saw the suited man again. Elvira accepted another mission, and she assigned me again, I remembered that I have to catch up since I quit the mission last time. Well...here I am receiving a letter again.

I read the letter and I was surprised on who the target is. One of our classmates, the name's Reiytz Mcartney. And the location is in the amusement park. Shoot, seriously?

I heard my doorbell, is it him? Yup, it's Kirru.

"Yo' Elliasse" He smiled at me angelically, he's wearing a sleeveless hoodie. He looks so awesome and handsome and cute at the same time.

"You ready? I'm surprised you woke up early". I closed the door,

"That was rude! The only reason is because I know that you will come here, so I set up 15 alarm clocks to be sure I will wake up early.