Chapter 67.2: When love and Truth Find the ways

Comenzar desde el principio

" Guilty?" I asked her with a mock of smile to my face.

" Siguro nga tama ako diba Ysabel? Because you were one of them. " sambit ko sa kanya.

She stood up and slap me hard.

" OO! OO SINAKTAN KITA NOON. SINAKTAN KITA DAHIL SA PAGKAKAMALI KO! OO NILOKO KITA! PERO.. PERO ALAM MONG HINDI KO IYON SINADYA NATHAN! LASING AKO NOON AT PINAGSISIHAN KONG NASAKTAN KITA! Pero wala kang karapatang sumbatan ako ng ganyan! NA SABIHAN AKONG MANLOLOKO! NA PINAGLALARUAN ANG DAMDAMIN! " sambit niya matapos akong sampalin.

Napatingin ako sa kanya at nakita kong umiiyak siya.

" M-mommy?" nadinig namin ang isang boses.

Si Ydrian Alex.

" Are you fighting with Dad?" naiiyak na tanong nito.

" Dad...." I whispered.

Nang tanungin ako ni Ydrian nun, bakit parang naisip ko sina Psalms... papano kung kung maling akala ang lahat. Base sa nasabi ni Naizer....

Nawala bigla ang aking iniisip ng magsalita si Ysabel.

"That's Tito Nathan... No we are not fighting. W-we are just talking." Sambit ni ysabel at isinuklay ng mga kamay ang buhok ng anak.

" Tito Nathan.. please don't make my mommy sad. Don't make my mommy cry. I don't want to get mad at you Tito." Sambit ni ydrian sa akin na may nagmamakaawang tingin.

" S-sorry. I won't make your mommy sad.. I won't make your mommy cry." I said.

I remembered my sons faces. They would always say that to me when they see wife..... crying.

I will never make her sad. I will never make her cry intentionally.

" I'm sorry Ysabel. I was taken by my emotions. Sorry for being emotional. Sorry for pouring it all to you. I'm really sorry." I said.

She sighed and smiled at me.

" I understand." She said.

" Have you seen dad?" I asked her.

She nodded and told me he's in his personal working room.

I excused myself and went to his room.

After few knocks, I went in.

" Dad... maari ba kitang makausap?" I asked him.

He looked at me and nod his head. He put his files away and stare at me seriously.

" I have some questions regarding my sons and their real Mother." I said with all seriousness.

" Ok. I will answer your questions to the extent of what I know." Sambit nito.

He is the all serious business man mode now. Which is what I needed.

" How did you get the test regarding the triplets? Were you the one personally asked to do the process?" I asked.

" After 11 months you've asked me that huh...The anseer is....No. I asked Naizer to do the test for me." Sambit ni DAD.NOW I GET IT.

" b-BUT WHY DID Naizer pretend he didn't know about the triplets during my birthday?" I asked.

That's the big question I had in my mind.

" Because he doesn't want to get involved maybe? Hindi ko alam ang rason niya. He wanted me to be the one announcing the news." Sagot ni Dad.

Napatango ako sa sagot ni Dad. He doesn't want to get involved? That 's a good reason.

" W-what happened to Daiselle? Bakit ngayon lang siya nagpakita?" I asked.