Chapter 39: THE MAKE OVER

Nathan Pov

I've kissed too many girls in my life. Some are sweet, others are quite possessive. But at this moment, I felt both sweetness and possessiveness in this kiss and to the girl I am kissing.She's not just a girl to me. She is my wife, my woman, my everything and my life.

They say time stops whenever you kiss someone you love. It's not true. Time is so fast that you want to gamble everything to the genie or to the gods just to make the time stop and make it last forever.

tRUE LOVE's kiss is one of the thing that always save a princess. Always cast out spells. Now I know why. It is the most amazing and magical at once.

Now I know what prince charming felt when he had that magical kiss.

I find it boring before.

Everything does change.

My heart beats are so loud that I could even hear laughter of too much joy in my heart.

I am near deaf right now. All I could hear is my heart beating so hard

I hold her tiny hands that are weirdly compatible with my big hands and placed it on my beating heart.

I moved my head and deepen my kiss in my most gentle way. butterfly kiss to an innocent and newly bloomed flower.

I feel that warm feeling envelops my whole being. I am now sure that I am alive.

I feel so blessed to be alive.

to live for her...

for me to love her.

my wife.

my life.

I slowly look into her eyes filled with wonder.

I look at her with all love I felt for her. alL GOOD THINGS to this world.

" D-dong...." she whispered.

Whenever she calls my.....province name, it brings tingle to my spine.

"Wife." I said in response.

I saw her cheeks burning.

She's shy.

I find it cute.

She covered her face with her small hands and started her cute worried act. She peeked through the spaces of her fingers and once she saw that I am smiling at her she would close those spaces. hahahaha!

" Dong! pasensya na! Naku! mabubuntis kita!" she said so worriedly.

I started laughing.

My wife haven't attended her science class.

" Hindi ko talaga sinasadya Dong! Ikaw kasi eh! bat nakaharap ka at ang lapit ng mukha mo?" she said while her face was as red as an apple.

"Paano kung mabuntis ka?" she asked worriedly and she started panicking.

I want to tell her that it's her who will get pregnant...Well not really cause we didnt do it. But her worried face and cute reactions stopped me.

hahahahah.

" What would you do?" I aSKED while smiling broadly.

Her cute eyes even got wider.

" D-do?as in doo,re,mi,fa......" she asked and even sang.

I burst laughing.

Tsk! Im such a lucky man to have this girl in front of me. I will give all that I have just to protect her and always be at my side.