You ignored them, your full attention on Blackbeard as your (e/c)'s eyes were murderous.

"However, even though your 'plans' was thanks to me refusing the spot, I do not regret my decision. Now..." You snapped, your killing intent coming back full force. "Get out of the way!" The prisoners warned that Magellan was here, and so they ran forward. You not liking the way Blackbeard spouted that he had a big show as they ran up the stairs. Bon then twirled next to you.

"Hey...(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked carefully, for he even seemed a little scared of you when you had that aura. Your gaze softened as you looked at him.

"I'm sorry about that. My time as an assassin in Cipher Pol causes me to... Sometimes bring another side of me I'd rather keep hidden." Bon nodded in understanding as they ran, another thought coming into your mind as you opened your mouth once more.

"Oh yeah. And my training with Mihawk caused me to not hesitate in fights."

"...WHAT?!"

The prisoners and allies almost fell over in shock at the information. Luffy gave a noise of acknowledgment.

"Oh yeah! You told me and my Nakama the same thing when we first met!" Luffy exclaimed, remembering what you said in Alabasta. Luffy then turned towards you with a curious look as they ran side by side. "Hey...when you said Cipher Pol, did you mean CP9?"

You confirmed it with a nod of your head as Luffy let out a shout of disbelief.

"Whaaa?! You were one of those bastards before (Y/N)?!" You glanced at him with a small forced smirk. Your mask seeming to strain.

"Ah. And I am not proud of my time there." You gave a slight comment that your comrade was Lucci, the pussycat bastard. Something that made Luffy shout once again as your forced smirk turned to a lighter one at the thought of your kitty friend. Crocodile ran by you as well, giving a surprised comment that you didn't suspect.

"A pirate not taking a title that would be convenient to them just because someone they knew before lost it? How idiotically honorable." Crocodile glanced down at you as your eyes widened as you looked up at him, who had an amused smirk. You gave a small blush of embarrassment at him seeing through you and how you wanted to protect his honor of a Warlord in your own way. You gave a low mutter of "Don't get cocky, Croc-y." You then brightened up as you laughed slightly at your own joke. Crocodile's smirk immediately fell as he glanced away from you.

"I told you to stop calling me that..."

.

.

.

*Gin Chi: means Silver Blood in Japanese.

Soryu: where you can move in an instant flash in a burst of high speed. Taught and learned normally by marines.

**Karasu(Raven): your noticeably smaller and total black sword that is on your hip. You can imagine whatever sword you want, but perhaps the Chokuto sword will fit. Like Sasuke's sword from Naruto Shippuden.

 Like Sasuke's sword from Naruto Shippuden