Ch. 93

We climb into a taxi and Joe tells the driver the address for the club. I don't know how he knows where all this is.

After about 5 minutes we get there and Joe quickly ushers us inside.

"I have never done this before so dont leave me, I don't want to get lost." I tell the boys.

They ignore me and Joe pulls us into a huddle.

"Okay what's the goal?" He asks.

"What are you talking about?"

"Shh just listen." Alfie says.

"The goal is to get someone laid." Marcus says.

"You all have girlfriends!" I yell at them.

"We know, we aren't going to fuck other people." Alfie reassures me, but I'm still confused.

"Alright let's go have the time of our lives." Joe says before leading us through the second door.

The room is dark except for dim lights every here and there and all of the dance lights on the dance floor. Music is blaring through speakers and the dance floor is super crowded. I can barely see anyone.

Joe leads me to the bar. He buys us shots and we drink together.

Ow it burns.

Alfie and Marcus leave us and Joe grabs my shoulders.

"I will always have an eye on you. Don't let anyone touch you where they shouldn't and scream if you need help. I will bring you more drinks every now and then. But I want you to go get out on that floor." He says.

"Why?" The alcohol still lingers in my throat.

"Live your life! Let's go party!" He pulls me onto the middle of the dance floor and we start to dance. I'm not really sure how this works so I just step to the beat of the song a little.

"You have to get more into it!" He screams at me. He yells at me what to do and I almost want to slap him.

"I'll be back in a sec!" He walks off the floor and I lose him in the maze of people.

A hot guys walks up behind me and stars to dance with me.

"Hey!" He says.

Usually I would tell him to leave me alone, but I take joes words into account. Live your life. That's what I'm going to do. Let's go.

I dance up on the dude trying to have some fun. We dance to the beat.

Joe brings me another drink and tells the dude to go away. I sip it down and tell joe that I was having fun.

"Good! Keep drinking!"

I down the rest of the fruity drink and hand the glass back to him.

"This is really fun!" I tell him.

Who knew that shaking my ass could be so exciting?

I dance by myself for a while, but I don't mind. I'm too happy to care. But then Joe comes back with another drink and after I down it he dances with me. I laugh and giggle and dance. The music feels good and I'm having fun.

Joe leaves and gets me another drink. And another one. And another.

" I don't need -hiccup- this many drinks!" I tell him.

"Enjoy your life!" He yells back and hands me another glass of a clear liquid. I drink it and immediately regret it.

"Ew" I cough and breathe in.

My head starts to spin, but it's probably just the music. I want to dance some more.

Joe and I walk back into the floor and it feels harder to walk. I feel like there are plugs in my ears. I slip at one point but Joe holds onto my arm.

"Keep dancing." He leaves me and walks over to Marcus and Alfie who are dancing on their own. They talk and laugh, but I don't care. I'm having the time of my life.

The music pounds in my ears, but that just makes me want to move my body even more. This place has become very hot and crowded.

I'm dancing alone to Bebe Rehxa "no broken hearts in the club" when I find myself surrounded by very attractive men.

"Dance with me." I yell at them. Apparently I'm feeling very bold.

They help me dance and multiple times I fall on my ass, but I just play it off like a sick dance move. After a while I get tired of dancing so I walk back to Joe and the boys who are sipping beer at one of the tables.

"That was fun. What time is it?" I can't see Alfie's nose. He looks really funny.

"What happened to your nose Alfie?"

"What are you talking about?"

I laugh at how silly he's being.

"It's 1:06 Kaedan. Do you want to go home?" Joe says.

"No this is great! I'm very tired though." I slouch into the seat next to Joe and I hear him talking. Next I feel arms around me and helping me walk. I can't feel my feet, but I know I must be moving because it's getting colder.

We step outside the door. I want to cry it's so cold.

They help me into a taxi and Joe helps me sit up the ride home.

The car ride is awful. The trees are running too fast and the man in the front seat smells like jerkey.

Finally the car stops and Joe let's me get out. He holds up my shoulders and we walk through big doors. Then into two doors that open for us and into a moving machine. It feels awful. The elevator makes me want to throw up and laugh at the same time. Almost like I'm on a rocket ship.

Joe walks me down the hall and Marcus and Alfie say goodnight.

"That was fun." I tell Joe. My heel slips and I stumble a bit.

"I'm glad you had fun." He closes the door and takes off his shoes.

I take off my jewelry which is nearly impossible.

"You wanna have some fun?" Joe asks.