Ch. 64

Eventually I realize that I do in fact need to get up and dressed. The hard part is actually leaving the warmth of the blanket and Joe.

"Okay, we need to get dressed."

"Please no, I'm too warm."

"I know, me too, but we'll be late again if we don't."

"Who cares."

"I do, now come on lets go." I make myself get up and resist the urge of immediately sitting right back down.

Come on, you're stronger than this.

I stand up and take the blanket with me and race inside, I immediately turn around and lock the door behind me.

Joe stands up and runs to the door, but he skips on the ice and falls on his knee while he is trying to open the door.

"Ow! Fuck!"

I laugh at him from the warmth of the hotel room.

He stands and rubs his knee then tries to open the door.

"What the fuck?"

It's locked dumbass.

"Open the fucking door!"

"Haha nope!"

"Seriously Kaedan this is not fucking funny it's fucking freezing out here."

I've noticed that Joe cusses a lot when he's mad.

"Open the fucking door or I'll-"

"You'll do what?" He can't threaten me, I'm still laughing at his fall.

"Just open the fucking door Kaedan."

"Fine." I've had my fun.

I unlock the door and he immediately yanks it open and runs inside. I'm afraid he'll knock me over so I run to one of the beds. He closes the door and then runs over to me. I scream and he tackles me onto the bed. I can't tell if he's trying to be playful or if he's actually serious.

"I'll make you pay for this."

"Oi get off me you big loaf." I say as I try and push him off me but he's way too heavy.

He is legit just laying on top of me, in starfish mode.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it."

He starts to say something and then pauses. He looks down at me for maybe 3 seconds and then pushes his lips onto mine. They collide and I feel tingly. He kisses me, but I don't kiss back. I'm just not ready to show him if he means something to me or not. He pulls away and looks at me with confusion, a hint of anger, and smugness. Then he gets up and walks into the bathroom with out another word.

That was wild.