Ch. 91

Alfie and Marcus jump into the pool while Zoe and Tanya chat while relaxing on the lounge chairs.

"Alright boys you ready?" Joe yells.

They swim over to us.

"We need to go a little shallower so that the water is at your belly buttons." I tell them.

We all swim over to about the center of the pool. I explain to them what they are supposed to do and how they are supposed to keep me safe.

Then, I explain our first trick.

"It's easy, just hold onto my feet and lift me into the air for at least 5 seconds, then drop me so I land safely into your arms. Okay?"

"Got it." Alfie says.

" don't worry I'm the strongest here so I'll keep you safe." Joe says.

"Oh really mate, check these out." Marcus flashes his muscles for maybe the 700th time this trip.

I roll my eyes and instruct them on what to do.

Joe is to cover my butt, Alfie has left leg, Marcus has right. I squat and they get a hold of my legs. Joe holds my butt and squeezes. What a douche.

"Okay on three. One. Two. Three."

Marcus pushes me into the air faster than Alfie can so I end up falling onto Alfies face.

We both go under water, but Joe pulls me up.

"You have to both go up at the same time." I tell them. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"Okay second try." I get up and count down.

"One. Two. Three!" This time they do it at the same time so I get up in the air, but I kind of forgot how hard it was to balance.

"Oh shit!" I say before falling forwards and crashing in to the water.

When I resurface the boys are laughing at me.

"We are going to get this right." I say determined now.

They hoist me up and I make it into the air.

"Alright this is good. Now I'm going to drop okay? Make sure you catch me." I say from the air.

"Joe make sure I'm up right."

"Got it." He says from behind me.

I count down again and on three the boys let go of my feet and I push them out in front of me. I hit their arms, but break through and sink into the water.

"You fucktards." I tell them when I stand back up.

"Sorry." They say.

"Okay last try for this one. Please get it right." I say.

They get me in the air fine and we begin the landing.

"Okay on three. One, two, three!" I drop down and they catch me. It's kind of hurtful but at least they caught me.

"Okay good job guys. Let's try some more. This time you're going to push me in the air and I'll fall back down, instead of you holding me in the air. Get it? Then after that we could try some tricks."

"Sounds great."

Zoe and Tanya give us a small cheer from the sidelines before returning to their magazines.

I got into position and they throw me into the air I immediately straighten out and land straight back into their arms.

"Good job guys! That's was pretty good for first timers."

"Now let's do some tricks." Joe whines.

I explain to them how to let me flip in the air and about somersaults and a few more fun things. It takes many many tried but we complete all of the tricks. By the time they finish making me do a split mid air we are all pooped out.

"Okay that's enough. Let's just take a break before dinner. We have like an hour and a half till we need to leave." Alfie says.

We swim over to the side of the pool where Zoe and Tanya are. For a while we just sit there and chat with them. It feels nice to catch up.

But after a while I realize that I probably need to have time to shower and get ready.

"Okay bye guys, I need to go get ready." I say before getting out of the pool and walking over to my towel.

"Yeah we should probably go too." The boys get out of the pool and we all leave after drying off. In the elevator we all joke about how Marcus only eats kale.

When we get back to the room I take a quick shower and blow dry my hair.

We have about an hour till we need to get ready for dinner.

"Hey you know what we should do?" Joe says as he brushes his teeth next to me.

"What?" I turn off the hairdryer and grab my toothbrush.

"You should pick out my outfit for tonight and I can pick out yours."

"I don't think I trust you enough to pick out my outfit."

"Oh come on, it will just be a quick meal and then we'll go clubbing so it will be dark. No one will see your clothes anyways."

"We're going clubbing?"

"Yep and I'm forcing you to go."

Great. Now I'm going to have to carry home more drunks.