Special Chapter: Milestone Mayhem! (Part Lemming)

[*waves around a lemming* Hallelujah! You kept your promise! Thank you! :)]
P a r t T w o (scroll back for part one XD)
Jeff The Little Killyah

Like a slow-motion scene out of an epic kung-fu movie, Yzen kicked open the surgery's front door in a blaze of glory.

The little Jeffykins clinging onto her other leg didn't like it. He started crying, wailing for someone to feed him a biscuit.

Yes, apparently he'd forgotten all about his 'peenie butter' sandwich, forfeiting its memory in favour of demanding biscuits.

But not just any plain 'ol biscuit.

A butter biscuit.

Upon reading the word biscuit one more time, it will begin to sound strange to you. But that has no bearing on the plot whatsoever, so let's move on.

"Biscuit!" Jeff screeched, snapping his jaws like a carnivore. "Digest a biscuit, me wanna."

"I'll let you know - you won't go far with all that screaming, Jeffy boy. And let go of my leg, for goodness sakes! Let it go!"

"Nuh! I won't let go!" The little killer insisted, chewing on her trouser leg.

Yzen resisted the temptation to kick him like a football. She reminded herself that Jeff had probably lost all common sense.

Probably.

He wasn't purposefully acting annoying, purely because he could, right...?

Hmm.

Jeffykin's tiny lips suggested a smirk, as he shrieked in shrill demand while tugging the lower end of Yzen's top.

"Butta biscuit! I want a butta biscuit!"

Yzen's eyelid twitched.

Was it really child abuse to punch a minor in the face, if the kid in question was actually a full-grown creepypasta, egging for a fight?

She shook herself out of those dark, dark thoughts and forced herself to bear a rather snarl-like grin.

But no amount of sugarcoating could disguise the dripping venom in her voice. "I'll get you a biscuit later, Jeffy boy."

Wrong answer.

"NUUUEH! I WANT MAH BUTTA BISCUIT NOW!"

Her other eyelid started twitching too.

"Sweet mother-in-law of Zalgo, where the hell is Smiley?" Yzen groaned, (colour) eyes scanning across the suspiciously vacant room.

Behind her, a sleek voice cut in.

"I assure you that my mother-in-law is neither sweet, nor in possession of knowledge about the wicked doctor's whereabouts."

Casually, the prince of darkness slipped past her. He gave a curious glance towards the tantrum-throwing Jeffykins, and smiled slyly.

"My, my. So the viruses were effective after all..."

"If you know something about this, tell me now or I'll punch your lights out," Yzen hissed, still twitching like a madwoman.

Anyone would be driven mad by the way Jeff was screaming.

Zalgo defensively raised an arm to shield his face.

"I've done nothing evil; I'm thinking about helping you imbeciles for a change!"

Dubiously, Yzen crossed her arms. "Explain."