He Flirts With Another Girl

~Chapter suggested by 'Aint_I_Beautiful'. Thank you so much and here's another cookie because you really are a beautiful person! (:::)~

Jeff the Killer

You and Jeff were at the ice cream parlor, enjoying a double sundae with your favorite toppings.

A girl who was wearing a crop top and a skirt which didn't even fully cover her arse strode by.

"One triple vanilla and make it snappy!"

She bent slightly forwards on the counter to watch the ice cream being made.

You rolled your eyes and turned back to your ice cream while going "blegh!"

"So anyway, my opponent did catch me off guard but I managed to beat him by-"

The seat opposite was empty apart from D/N, who cocked his/her head to one side in confusion.

You whipped around in your seat and saw Jeff by the counter, practically drooling.

The girl was taking her ice cream and getting out her wallet.

"Oh no... I don't have enough to pay," she said, batting her eyelashes.

You could clearly see that she had more than enough money and was trying to get freebies.

Jeff pulled out his own wallet.

"It's alright, beautiful. I'll pay for you," he said, his eyes not exactly looking at her face.

The girl squealed and took the ice cream.

"Oh thank you!" She squealed.

You watched in disbelief as she strode out.

Jeff stared at her butt the entire time.

You slowly got up and went over to him.

"Jeffy boy?"

He turned around, not realizing that the use of his nickname meant bad news.

You scooped up the rest of your ice cream and threw it at his face.

"Ahh!"

Then you kicked him in the nether regions.

"Ooof!'

Lastly, you thrust the confused D/N into his arms and told him to take a hike.

The entire ice cream parlor burst into laughter and the cashier replaced your ice cream sundae for free!

To this very day, Jeff is still too embarrassed to ever set foot in that place.

BEN Drowned... In butter?

The carnival was packed with people who were there for the anime convention.

BEN had somehow managed to dress up like Conan from Case Closed and you were cosplaying as Rachel/Ran.

All was going well and you two were actually having a lot of fun playing the stall games and winning prizes.

"Hey Y/N! Watch this!"

The little elf aimed and then threw the ball at the stack of bottles.

He missed splendidly and it ended up rebounding from the wall.

The ball went spinning through the air and ended up hitting a passer-by over the head.

She fell on the floor with a scream.

BEN quickly jumped down from his stool and went running over.

"I'm so... Sorry..."

You noticed that he had gone all goggly-eyed and was staring at her.