You Cry and He Comforts You

(Suggestion made by BrokenSilverShadow (Did I spell that right?). Here's a cookeh! (:::))

Jeff the Killer

D/N had gone missing and so far the search had brought up no results.

You had been out all day and night with a backpack full of survival gear, fully intending to hike all the way to the Himalayans if it meant bringing Sasuke- I mean- D/N back to The Leaf Village- Er- your home.

BEN offered his alliance in the "doghunt" by keeping a watchful eye... On the new fridge. Apparently, he had sold the old one to buy video games.

Now the little elf had set his sights on the big shiny new one.

While sitting inside the ice cream compartment with a large spoon, he also was using a calculator.

"So that equals... Cool! If I trade this baby on the black market, it'll be enough for the new Sonic titles, that brand-new Legend of Zelda release and one or two Call of Duty games while still having enough cash to hit the supermarket's snack isle!"

Jeff was sitting on the floor with his back against the fridge door, having been instructed to keep BEN in and stop him from proceeding with his plan.

The plan which involved Santa's Sled, a pack of Siberian Huskies and a lot of duct-tape.

"This sucks..." He grumbled, crossing his arms.

Then the psychotic killer spotted an ant making its merry little way across the kitchen floor.

"GO TO SLEEP!"

The knife went plunging down and missed spectacularly. He tried to hit again but the terrified ant had scuttled out of range.

"Great. Now what am I supposed to do for entertainment?"

Jeff looked up and started counting the ceiling tiles. The funny thing was, your ceiling didn't have tiles. He was just bored to the point of hallucination because he had lost all sanity awhile ago.

"64... 65... Hey, that one kinda looks like a mushroom... 66..."

The door swung open as you stormed in with hot, angry tears running down your face.

"I'VE GONE ALL THE WAY PAST THE FOREST AND THERE'S STILL NO SIGN OF HIM/HER!"

Jeff jolted in surprise, making the fridge shake violently.

BEN went flying out of the ice cream compartment along with his spoon and landed on the floor, skidding right out of the door.

You slammed it shut behind him and walked past.

Jeff decided that he needed to be a good little boyfriend and comfort you. But he also had to consider the safety of his "family jewels" so he decided to do the next best thing.

Five minutes later, the psychotic killer had propped up a ladder against your bedroom window and was meekly reciting Romeo and Juliet.

Luckily, he was so terrible at it that soon your tears of frustration turned into tears of hysterical laughter.

You eventually did find D/N. Well actually, Masky did.

He returned the pooch to you and then had a fun time trying to splutter out an explanation as to how he/she had been found in the freezer compartment of a new fridge that Slenderman had bought from some kid on Craigslist called "BENJimmian", frozen solid.

BENJimmian- Er- BEN Drowned... In money?

(Slight spoilers for the anime Death Note. Thio333 insisted on a prewarning so...)