Drabble#24 - Jikook angst

In your eyes

"Jungkookie, is it raining hard today?"

"Mmm. Why? Are you afraid of the lightning?"

"No. I actually like the sound of the rain. It make me feel at ease."

"You like the sound of the rain more than my voice?"

Jimin could imagine Jungkook pouting as he say that. He chuckled at the image formed in his mind.

"Of course your singing will always be the best. Mind singing a song for me right now?"

Jungkook stopped sketching and placed his sketchbook and pencil on the table.

Jungkook looked at jimin, eyes full of adoration for the latter. For this kind of situations, normally person B would turn his head around and gaze back at person A and they would stare at each other lovingly, heads close to each other. But sadly, it wasn't like that for Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin eyes were set to the white wall infront of them as he listen to Jungkook's singing. The blending of the sound of raindrops and Jungkook's voice was perfectly soothing in Jimin's hearing. A warm fuzzy feeling was slowly growing inside him. Jimin's smile grew wider when Jungkook interlaced their fingers.

And with that, the rain passed and the two bid their goodbyes to each other.

---

"Are you making a portrait of me again?"

"How did you know?"

"I can hear the sound of the pencil making strokes here and there dummy."

"Oooh~ you really have a sharp sense of hearing. Can you hear my heartbeat then?"

"How can I not? It's so loud I think my eardrums would blow up any second."

"Really? What does it say then?"

"Jimin. Jimin. Jimin." The older made a heart-shape with his hands and moved it in a 'beating' motion as he speak.

Jungkook find this very cute of his hyung so he made sure to capture this moment with his eyes and store it in his memory. He would draw a Jimin making heart signs next time.

---

"Jungkookie, when you draw me, do you include my eyes?"

Jungkook lifted his head so he could get a better view of Jimin. He paused in drawing for a minute to give Jimin a reply, "Of course. You do have eyes Jimin. Besides, it would be creepy drawing a face without eyes silly."

Jimin's expression was mixed with sadness and happiness. "But they are useless."

Silenced reigned between the two of them. No one spoke after what Jimin said. Jungkook didn't reply and just continued his sketch of Jimin.

---

Loud voices can be heard from Jimin's room. Luckily, his neighbors were kind enough so no one has been complaining...yet. The gang decided to pay their friend a visit since it's Sunday so there are no classes to attend to and everyone was free. You can hear Hoseok and Taehyung's loud laughter, Seokjin's continous nagging at Namjoon who just broke (another) glass while he was trying to get something to drink and a loud hiphop song playing on Yoongi's phone. Though, Jimin couldn't see it, he can hear everything that's happening around him and picture the scenario on his mind. Jimin stayed silent but the smile never left his face.

"So how's the therapy going Jimin?" he heard his Seokjin hyung spoke softly beside him.

Jimin kept his smile on his face as he answer his hyung, "The doctor said I'm showing good results and it might end this month if I keep it up." he proudly says.