Drabble # 12 - Jikook FLUFF

Hide and Seek

After their hectic schedule, Bangtan finally had their break from everything.

Break from the media.
Break from work.
Break from the attention of the world.

Finally they get to spend their time on their private lives.

Jin went out to see his friends.
Namjoon did the same.
Hoseok decided to spend the day with his older sister.
Tae visited his family.
Suga...

Suga is probably at the studio. That hyung is so hard-working he spends their day off writing and composing new songs.

Every one's out and that leaves Jimin and Jungkook alone at their dorm. The couple were sitting at the sofa while the TV is turned on though the two doesn't really pay attention to it.

Jimin was so busy playing with Jungkook's hair while the latter comfortably sits between his legs and back leaning on his chest.

"Hyung I'm bored." The maknae was known for being playful so of course sitting around and staring the screen while an uninteresting show was playing would make feel Jungkook bored. Jimin was already expecting the younger to say it.

"What does my Kookie want to do then?" Jimin replied, still playing with Jungkook's hair by tying it.

"Hmm..." Jungkook thought for awhile before turning around to his hyung as his lips curved into a smile "Let's play hyung!"

Jimin showed his signature eye-smile to the younger, "Okay if that's what my Kookie wants then so be it. What game are we going to play though?"

Jungkook got off from the sofa and pulled his hyung. "Hide and Seek!"

Jimin just laughed at Jungkook's childishness. He may look matured and act tough but he really is still a baby.

"Okay. Go hide and I'll be counting 1 to 10 to look for you."

Jungkook let out a "hooray!" before disappearing from Jimin's eyesight.

Jimin leaned on the wall and closed his eyes as he started counting.

1...

2...

3...

4....

5....

6....

7....

8....

9....

10!

Jimin opened his eyes and stretched. He's pretty confident about this game. The playful maknae may be known as someone who is good at games but when it comes to Hide and Seek, it's just a piece of cake to find the precious Kookie.

For Jimin, atleast.

Jimin walked slowly towards the shared room of him,Tae and Hoseok.

He opened his cabinet and just like as he expected.

Jungkook is inside, hiding.

The younger pouted as he slowly got out from the cabinet. "Hyung why did you find me so fast?"

"Hmmm...dunno. Shall we have another around then?"

Jungkook nodded excitedly. This time he'll make sure Jimin won't find him.

Jimin started to count with eyes closed again.

1...

2....

3....

4....

5.....

6....

7...

8...

9...

10

Much to Jungkook's dismay, it only took 10 minutes for Jimin to find him.

So another round was played...

And another....

And another...

And another...

Jungkook grew tired and threw himself at the sofa. Jimin followed him and sat beside him.

"Hyung are you cheating?"

"Why would I have to cheat, silly?"

"Then how come you find me so easily? I think even if I hide inside a washing machine you'll still find me within 5 minutes!"

Jimin laughed as Jungkook continued sulking and ranting.

He only stopped when his hyung wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

Jimin's lips went near Kook's ears and whispered, "Wanna know my secret Kookie?"

Jungkook's couldn't think straight because he feels their bodies are so close to each other so Jungkook only managed to respond with a slight nod.

"Well you see..." Jimin's voice trailed off as he moved away from Kook,giving the younger some space, "How can I not know where you are when you always stand out in my eyes?"

Jimin received a punch on his biceps from his dongsaeng. But he didn't mind and laughed at the other boy's reaction.

Jungkook's cheeks are flushed red and he was pouting.

Cute.

"Hyung how can you say cheesy lines like that? Ugh! So disgusting." Jungkook acted as if he's about to vomit when Jimin grabbed his left hand and kissed it.

"But why are you blushing if it disgusts you?"

Jungkook took his left hand from Jimin and punched his hyung again. It was just a soft punch. He can't afford to hurt his hyung.

"Why are you being so cheesy all of a sudden?"

"Yah, I'm always sweet to you."

"Aish let's just play hide and seek again."

"Would you like to switch roles then?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I dont want to have a hard time because someone like you is impossible to find."

Jimin pulled his boy--I mean dongsaeng into a hug and playfully ruffled his hair. He can feel his cheeks burning from blushing.

"Eeeeeeyyyy~ that line is overused already."

Jungkook pulled away from Jimin and smirked.

"Oh yeah? Then how about this?"

Jungkook quickly ran away to hide, leaving a red as an apple Jimin alone in the living room.

Jimin's hand was covering his lips...

...that Jungkook just kissed.

When everything has sunk in his mind, Jimin blinked a few times and got up, still blushing but the fluttering feeling subsided for a little.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

Jimin started walking to find the sneaky maknae.

"Hide carefully, I might see you because you shine brighter than anyone else. I can find you anywhere!"