Drabble #13 - Jikook angst (Rated F for the fluff at the end! :"> )

Dear No one

The kids at the school never dared to get close to Jimin.

As much as possible, they would stay 1 meter away from him. That's the closest distance they had with Jimin. No one sits beside him during class and no teacher dares to put someone on that seat.

Jimin would always seat at the corner of the room beside the window. He likes sight-seeing from the window. He likes watching people from a distance. Because they never come close to him. They are always away from him.

Park Jimin's eyes are beautiful. But they were dull. You can't see any emotions in it. Not even hatred or fear. There was nothing.

Park Jimin's voice is beautiful. But it has been unheard from sometime now. Ever since that day, Jimin became mute and blank.

Not even his mothet tried to talk to him. To be honest, his mother even liked it. He liked his son being quiet. Never talking. In that way, pretending that everything is fine is easier.

Ignoring his son is easier.

Because ever since that day, Jimin's mother lost affection for his son. For his husband.

Ever since they got called 'A family of murderer', their colorful life became shades of black and white.

Jimin was on 5th grade when that happened. He came home seeing police officers around his house and his father was being pushed out of their house as his mom became hysterical.

He saw how the police officer put handcuffs on his dad and how the other officer pushed his dad inside their car.

Jimin saw it all.

He ran to chase the police cars that took his dad away until his legs got tired from running. He tried to stop the cars by shouting but there was no use. They disappeared from his sight.

When he came back, the warm home that used to shelter him with love was gone. It became a cold and empty house. His mom was always drunk. There were bottles of beer everywhere. Laundries are always left undone so he has no choice but to do it himself. His mom leaves early and comes back late at night so he has to cook for himself or else he would die from starving.

He was too busy keeping himself alive that he lost time keeping his emotions alive.

Park Jimin was empty.

Until a Jeon Jungkook came to fill him up.

"Hello."

Jimin is now at his 3rd year of junior high when a boy with black monolid and deep eyes came to him showing his white bunny teeth as he smiled.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

For the first time, he heard someone talk to him without stuttering or fear on their voice.

"We'll be classmates starting from now on, though I'm 2 years younger than you. Please take good care of me!"

For the first time, someone was brave enough to cross that 1 meter distance from the murderer's son.

For the first time, someone reached out for Jimin.

Jungkook is not talkative.

He's very talkative.

Jimin often wonders how this kid can still carry out a conversation when all he does is listen and Jungkook does all of the talking.

But he doesn't mind. He's not annoyed at all. He actually likes listening to the younger one.