Drabble #7 - Jikook x You FLUFF

Imagine you are childhood bestfriends with Jimin and Jungkook.

Both Jimin and you loves to fuzz over your baby Jungkook's cuteness. Sometimes Jungkook would even hide from you two but of course, you guys being the people treasures the most, he would show up to you again after you have calmed down.

One day the three of you decided to spend your lazy Sunday afternoon on Jungkook's house. The three of you are jamming to music like the usual. You were playing the guitar, Jimin and Jungkook blending their voices together perfectly as they sing "Lucky"

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

You smiled as Jungkook's voice run smoothly. He really has that voice that can touch your soul. What a lucky human you are for having him as your bestfriend.

It was your turn to sing. The two of them looked at you and you smiled at them.

Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Jimin got ready. For the chorus part the three of you sang altogether. The three of you loved this perfect harmony.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

It's like the three of you are just in your own world. Just like how it has always been.

Jungkook's mom calls him to go downstairs that interrupted the three of you. Jungkook scratched his head as he got up leaving you and Jimin alone in the room.

The two of you looked at each other (more like talk to each other with your eyes) and a smirk formed on both of your lips.

Jimin took out his phone and sat closer to you.

Since Jimin and Jungkook are studying at an all boy's school, you couldn't hang out with them during hours so the two have more time together. Resulting Jimin to have more stolen shots of Jungkook than you.

Jimin opened his phone and quickly went to the gallery to share to you those pictures.

The first one was Jungkook sleeping on his desk. Both of you squealed at Jungkook's innocent sleeping face.

The next one was a video of Jungkook playing basketball during their p.e class.

The two of you went on until Jungkook comes back.

You and Jimin are currently looking at a picture of Jungkook being topless. He was changing clothes at the locker room and ninja Jimin was able to take a clear shot of it. Both of you were giggling and Jungkook went closer to both of you and saw his picture.

Jimin and you both looked at Jungkook. The poor bunny turned into red and turned away from you covering his face.

Both Jimin and you, again, looked at each other (and again talked thru your eye communication which only the two of you understands).

*click*

Another cute moment of Jungkook was captured on Jimin's phone.

Jungkook heared the camera sound and quickly turned around, still blushing, he jumped into the bed where you and Jimin are sitting.

"YAH DELETE THAT!" Jungkook tried to steal Jimin's phone but how can he win?

The game was 2 vs. 1

So in the end Jungkook surrenders and just let out a sigh. "Why am I friends with you guys again?"

The three of you ended up spending the lazy afternoon Sunday laughing at Jungkook's room.