Drabble #16 - Jikook fluff

His secretary (stalker)

Too accurate.

"Here's your coffee! The mug is filled with 1/4 cold water before I poured in the hot water because you can't really handle hot stuffs. Also I've put in 2 cubes of sugar. Your style."

Too...TOO accurate.

"Ah, the mug...I know you really like blue so when I saw that blue bear designed mug I bought it. It's especially for you, you don't need to pay it."

"Jungkookssi."

"Yes?"

"I...I don't remember talking to you about my favorite color nor the style of coffee I like...and considering it's just your 3rd day of working as a secretary for me-"

"Oh! I-I forgot to check your schedule today! Wait I'll be back sir!"

Jungkook quickly left the office and left the narrowed-eyed CEO with wondering thoughts.

It's been a week since Park Jimin's old secretary filed a resignation letter to him. He completely understands her reason. She was getting married and is about to become a housewife so Jimin let go of her with a smile and even wished her luck. So he needed to find a replacement ASAP. He had put on an advertisment on the newspaper about PJM Company's hiring for the position of secretary.

1 day after the announcement, lots of people dropped by at his office to apply but none had meet his standards. It was then a happy-looking Jeon Jungkook entered the room. The lad was wearing a red polo that suited the casual style rather than formal (which is usually worn by normal people for job applications and interviews), ripped denim jeans and a pair of Timberlands.

Really not the attire for a job interview.

And the fact that this guy seems to be relaxed unlike the other applicants is enough to make Jimin furrow his eyebrows and slightly frown.

"Uhm...what may I help you?"

Maybe this guy is not here for the application. He doesn't look like an applicant afterall. That's what Jimin thought and half-smiled at the guy in front of him.

He really is relaxed alright. He even had the guts to let out a chuckle infront of the young CEO.

"I'm here to apply for a job of course. Last time I checked, this company is in need of a secretary yeah?"

Jimin narrowed his eyes, "Oh...an applicant huh."

"Yes. An applicant. Just like those guys out there." The boy pointed his index finger at the door, probably preferring to the people behind that.

"Okay, you rather have a unique attire compared to those guys," Jimin looked at the resume on his hands, "Jungkookssi? Your name is Jeon Jungkook I see."

Jungkook smiled gleefully at the CEO, no sign of nervousness at all. He answered all of Jimin's questions and the latter would be lying if he'd say he wasn't impressed by Jungkook's records and answers.

So in the end, despite the oddness he showed during the day of interview, he got accepted and now he's at his third day at the company.

But Jimin rather feels different. It doens't feel like Jungkook is just a newbie at all.

He knows what scent to use for the air freshner for the office.

He knows the recipe for Jimin's style of coffee.

He knows Jimin's favorite color.

He knows Jimin's favorite type of music (which he plays while Jimin is doing his paperworks, he says it will help his boss work better.)