Chapter 20

NIALL'S POV:

I still can't believe that my little sister is pregnant and getting married in a few months.

I heard the news earlier this evening, and I'm now laying in bed with a sleeping Kylee and a snoring Olivia.

Then again, I'm happily married and have a little toddler. But still. Nicole is what, almost 19 now?? I know for a fact she'll be 19 in April.

April.. April... wait, this month is April! God, why do I have to be dumb? Then again my wife is...

April 14, Nicole will be 19. I wonder if Louis knows that. Nicole's birthday is only in a few days! I shot up in bed.

Kylee stirred in her sleep a little, and Olivia just snored louder. Of course.

I quietly grabbed a jumper and sweats, tossed my phone and keys in my jumper pocket and headed downstairs. This house is so much different than the last, but at least random people won't be creepily sipping tea in the corner or something

Oh my God that would be creepy.

I headed out the front door. I need to get a present for Nicole.

What the fuck Niall? Its fucking 2am!!! No damn store will be open!! I think I need a fucking mental hospital. God what the fuck.

MARISSAS POV:

****

I sprinted into the bathroom and puked. Yay. I'm sick. Fucking Harry made raw chicken last night. I was hungry so I ate it, but still.

Harry zombied into the bathroom to 'comfort' me in vomiting a few minutes later.

"Thanks," I muttered.

"I think there's a test in the cupboard," he said, pointing the cupboard under the sink.

"What for? what test?" I asked. I'm like, super confused right now

HARRY'S POV:

Why does MY girlfriend have to be stupid?

I explained everything to Marissa, and she seemed to finally get what I was saying.

She peed on the stick and now were waiting.

What if she IS pregnant? Cuz that would end up in us all having a lot of tiny children in this neighborhood.

"Harry.... its.... it's..... positive." she said.

OLIVIA'S POV:

I just suddenly had the feeling that there's another kid in this neighborhood.

______

There. Ta da. Typed on iPod, so yea, it's short and full of mistakes. Suck it up and shut up.

(Yay, meleas back!) (-_-)

OKay, continue to comment for baby names I suggested for Louis and Nicole's babies. thanks. byeeeeeee.