The REAL Chapter 3

OLIVIA'S POV:

I slipped on my dress, my WEDDING dress that is. Yep. Today's the day of the wedding. And now, Dani, Lizzie, Aubree, Noelle, and Nicole are all helping me get ready.

My bridemaids-- Dani, Aubree, Nicole and Lizzie-- were all wearing their bridemaids dresses-- a tight purple dress, that almost went down to their knees, and black heels.

My hair was curled, and then pinned up. My makeup was done by Lou Teasdale, and my dress was picked out a while ago, like I said.

My little girl, Kylee, was dressed in a tiny light pink dress with a small veil. Noelle was dressed in a light pink flowy dress, and she would help Kylee down the aisle.

I was super nervous for the wedding.

"C'mon Liv! Time to get married!" Nicole smiled, knocking me out of my daze. "Oh, alright." I smiled.

Let's get married, bitches.

****

I'm now standing in the back of the church, where Niall still can't see me. I haven't seen him since I woke up this morning.

I wonder how hot he looks.

Kylee and Noelle are going down the aisle, and cameras are flashing everywhere. No, it wasn't paps. It was family and friends.

Zayn and Aubree are heading down, then Harry and Lizzie, then Nicole and Louis. Oh shit... my turn.

I turned over to my dad, Pete. Heh. PEETA, CAN YA MAKE ME SOME BREAD?

I'm just kidding, sheesh dad.

I linked my arm with his, and we headed down the aisle. Just as I expected a slow, beautiful, wedding song, I got instead, Niall and the boys singing 'Who Let the Dogs Out.'

Of course!! HOW DID THEY KNOW IT WAS MY FAVORITE???

I laughed, as my dad walked me down the aisle. I looked over at Niall. He was smiling, and gaping at the same time, cuz damn, I look fucking beautimous.

I glanced over at the groomsmen. Oh my God...

They were in fucking hot pink tuxcidos.

So much for a normal wedding.

I chuckled, and then went over and stood in front of Niall. He smiled at me, and then the priest started talking about some shit.

After like a bajillion years of him talking crap, he started at the vows.

"Do you, Olivia Rose Grant, take Niall James Horan as your husband, to care, love, help, and--" he started.

"Yes yes. I do I do." I interrupted. Niall chuckled.

"Uhm, alright. Niall James Horan, do you take Olivia Rose Grant as your wife, to care for, respect , help, and love for the rest of your natural lives?" the priest said, turning towards Niall.

"I do." he smiled, looking into my eyeballs. Balls. Oh God where's that mental hospital?

"You are now pronouced husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest smiled.

Niall smiled, and leaned over to me, and kissed me perfectly on the lips.

Let's just say it was the best kiss ever.

"YEAH! I'M MARRIED!!" Niall yelled, and picked me uup bridal-style.

Well now bridal-style finally makes sense.

I giggled as he carried out of the church, while my bridemaids, Niall's groomsmen, Noelle and Kylee followed. When we got outside, there was family and friends already out there, and there were bubbles everywhere.

"TIME FOR THE RECPTION!!!!" Louis screeched into Nicole's ear. Ouch.

Niall laughed and carried me to the limo. Everyone else except Louie and Kylee hopped in with us, and the limo drove away from the church. Off to the recpetion!!

Louie and Kylee are going along with my parents, who are following us in their old, old, old, soup, old, old, OLD, old, OLD, OLD, Pilot.

We cracked jokes the whole way there, and then we arrived at the best place ever.

_______________

THERE OLIVIA!!! I updated. (: I'll update then later tonite, maybe, okiee?? Okiee.

PEOPLE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INBOX ME IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS, CUZ OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO DELETE THIS BOOK OMFG!!!

So just read the chapter before this, *Chapter 3*, okay? Okay shankssss (;

.

.

.

.

.

.

keep going...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

hi.