Chapter 17

***Just a note, sorry if that last chapter confused you. That all happened a few hours after Nicole and Louis found out they were expecting. Olivia's (my dumbass friend, not the dumbass character) stupid, so she wrote that. sory for her stupidity, this is continuing on from the ultrasound where they all found out Nicole's having twins, a boy and girl.

NICOLE'S POV:

I just had the longest day ever. I felt horrible today, I don't know why. Maybe it's just the stress of knowing I have two kids to carry in my stomach from that ultrasound yesterday, I have no clue.

The boys are at an interview right now, Livia, Marissa, Aubree, Noelle, Lizzie and I are all flooped down on the couch watching Dance Moms, no big deal.

(That was for u, Marissa ^^^)

Lizzie and Marissa like each other, it's just that Harry and Lizzie don't really like each other.

My phone buzzed.

Three texts, one from Danielle, one from Louis, and one from... Olivia?

FROM: Dani<3

Hey!! I miss u and the girls so much!!

FROM: Lou<333

On our way back from interview. we all need 2 talk when we get back.

FROM: Livi🍗

Go get my milkie.

I rolled my eyes at Livias text. What a complete dumbass. Kylee and Louie suddenly came bursting in the room.

It was weird, Kylee was running around giggling, and Louie was running away from Kylee. cute kids.

Well, kid. by kid, I mean Kylee.

The boys opened the front door, which made just about all of us jump, besides lazy Liv.

Oh my God, that's my new contact name for her.

Harry just glared at Lizzie, who shot a dagger glare back. eh. Not my problem.

Niall stood in the middle of the room, and Louis came and sat by me, putting his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his chest.

"Alright lads, we need separate houses." he said simply. what?

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, Colie, you and Lou are having twins, Olivia, Kylee and I could use a house. Zen and Aubree, Marissa and Harry, yea! and Leem, Noelle, Loueh, you all could like share a house.

I was also thinking that we could all live in a neighborhood with duplexes. I mean, that could work, right?" Niall explained.

Well, that actually could work if you think about it. We all nodded our heads, including me.

"Okay, good. Because I already bought the duplexes. Its only a couple of blocks from here." Niall smiled. well, I would probably end up moving there either way then.

****

~A MONTH LATER~

LIVIAS POV:

Finally. we are all moved it. It was so much hard work, even though I might've done nothing. Oops.

Niall, Kylee, and I share a duplex with Liam, Noelle, and Louie. Nicole, Louis, and the future devils share one with Marissa and Harry. Zayn and Aubree share one then with Lizzie and Scotty.

I wanted to share one with Lizzie, but NOOOOOO I have to share one with a whiny seven year old and a cranky 10 year old. Don't forget 'daddy'.

-_-

Lets see how this turns out.

________

Sorry this is the boringest and shortest chapter of all time. IF UR CONFUSED, read my authors note I wrote in the beginning of this chapter.

Otherwise, idk if I told y'all, but Scotty McCreery (Marissas ex) is dating Lizzie. (a crazed person)

I'm just kidding, Lizzie isn't too crazed. (;

OK, BYEEEEEEEE. ** typed on iPod, ignore shortness and mistakes.

~Melea💚