Chapter 19

LOUIS'S POV:

 "How about... the boys help us pick?" I suggested.

"Okay," she shrugged, and we headed to the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couches, as always.

"Alright, everyone. We need your help for baby names. So boys, you each choose 1 boy name. Girls, you choose 1 girl name." I annouced. They nodded their heads as Nicole got out a paper and pen.

NICOLE'S POV:

****

Well, this is what my list looks like:

Niall: Noah

Liam: Conner

Zayn: Andrew

Harry: Harold (we said no)

Louis: William

Louie: Jackson

Noelle: Hailee

Livia: Olivia #2 (we said no, so her next name was Peasant, so Imma text Danielle)

Marissa: Sophia

Lizzie: Abigal

Aubree: Gianna

Nicole: Layla

Danielle: Callee

Well, I think it's all pretty names. Well... except for Harold. I should talk to Harry about that.

"Harold!" I yelled. "What?" he asked. Oops. He's behind me. "Choose a different name for the baby." I ordered.

He sighed. "Fine. I choose... Hazza," he grinned. I scoffed. "Something that doesn't have anything to do with your name, retard,"

"Fineee. I choose... uhh... Ethan? Yea, Ethan,"  "Okay, thanks Curly,"

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen. Wait... why am I in the kitchen?

"This is my fucking habitat," Liv said, which scared the shit out of me... I didn't know she was behind me...

"Okay... thanks for the info?" I said. She just laughed, like its funny, which it isn't. What the fuck is wrong with her?

DON'T LET ME, DON'T LET ME, DON'T LET ME GO!! CUZ I'M TIRED OF FEELING ALONEE!!

Oops, sorry I'm typing what I hear. Okay, move on with the story.

I just walked out of the kitchen, awkwardly. I hobbled up the stairs to my room. Louis was standing there in church clothes. "Louis? What are you wearing?" I asked. "We're going out. Get ready, You have a half hour," he grinned. I sighed, and shooed him out of the room.

I quickly showered. I didn't realize it was 7pm already.... how long did I sleep for this morning? Whatever. I blow dried my hair, curled it, put light make-up on, put some dress on, put some shoes on, grabbed a cardigan, and headed down stairs.

Oh flubbers... I have a big bump. How the fuck did I fit in this dress....? Whatever. When I walked in the kitchen to grab a waterbottle, Harry and Marissa were like making out... ewwww..

I slowly back out, yuck. Olivia and Niall were on the couch, playing Peek-A-Boo with Kylee. I think Niall might've actually Olivia disappeared when she hid behind her hands. I just laughed, and Niall looked over at me.

"Where are youuu going, sis?" he asked. "Out. With Louis," I shrugged. He nodded, and turned back to peek-a-boo. I kissed Kylee on the head, and turned out to the front door.

Louis was standing there, grinning widely. "Let's go," he smiled, and took my hand in his. He opened the car door for me, and I nodded a thank-you.

***

I took one last sip of my wine. I obviously didn't have too much, cuz I'm preggo. Louis took me out to a fancy smanshy restaurant. He obviously reserved the whole damn place, cuz he's fucking Louis Tomlinson.

"Louis, don;t you and the boys ever have to do concerts?" I asked. They've only performed a few concerts since I've been living with them, which has been over 2 years.

"We're on a break on and off, you know. We don't have concerts as much anymore. One, because we've all started our own families. But we do have a few. But no more tours for us. We don't have as many fans anymore," he sighed, looking down. 

I just wanted to cry, that's so sad. So many fans have given up on them. Luckily, so many have stayed, because they've true fans. They do still have A LOT of fans, but still. :(

"I gotta pee," I said, trying to cheer him up. He nodded, and I went pee. When I got back, Louis wasn't there.

I looked around, and he wasn't in here. "Your boyfriend is outside," a waitress said. I thanked her, and rushed outside.

What the fuck? When I got out there, Louis was standing in front of a little pond, on one knee.

Oh my God.

"Nicole, I know we've only been dating for a few years, but I really like you. You're always there for me, you're pregnant, and I've always loved you. I've never loved someone as much as I love you," he said, starting to tear up.

I noticed my tears on my cheeks, and I smiled. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth, and do the honors of marrying me?" he asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

And fireworks set off.

_______________

OMGG!! This is like, my fave chapter!

If you think it's boring, shut up. PLEASE comment one of ur fave baby names from up there ^^ Thanks!! Choose one for a boy and girl, then comment it!!

** Listen to 1D's new song, Diana!! Its amazing!!