Chapter 11

((THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT AND FULL OF LITTLE MISTAKES, CUZ IM TYPING THIS ON MY IPOD AND ITS HARD TO DO, SHEESH))

LOUIS'S POV

I quickly rushed over to where Nicole was carried into an ambulance.

"Sir, you need to leave this area." a police officer said.

"But she's my girlfriend! I NEED to see her!" I yelled, trying to make my way around the fat guy. He sighed and stepped away, letting me see Nicole.

"What happened?" I asked one of the paramedics.

"She was hit by a drunk driver, and she is unconscious. are you going to ride with us sir, or drive behind?" he said.

"Ill ride along, please," I said, and took Nicole's small hand into mine. She looked so much younger when she was sleeping. Well, unconscious, I guess.

I rubbed her hand the whole way to the hospital, which was pretty fast. The paramedics were already taking tests in the ambulance. Whatever. I just want Nicole to be okay.

When we got there, I was told to wait in the waiting room. my phone buzzed, it was from multiple people.

FROM: Neiller

Whats going on with you and Nicole? You fucking broke her! ur dead when I get back.

I rolled my eyes and skipped to the next text.

FROM: Hazza

What just happened?

TO: Hazza

Nicole got in an accident. Currently unconscious, I'm waiting for the tests to be done.

FROM: Livia

Can you bring me some gallons if milkie? Niall won't buy me any. And it's 3AM here. Peez? AND HOW'S MY BABY?!

TO: Livia

Kylees fine. And no.

I sighed and put y phone away. I swear, Olivia has mental problems. That damn girl eats more than fucking Niall. Whatever.

My phone buzzed, it was a call from Lizzie. I sighed again, and hit the answer button.

Me: Hello?

L: Louis! It's me and Aubree-- you're on speaker!

Me: great to know. What do you want?

L&A: What happened to Nicole? and did you seriously fuck up with her heart?

Dammit, They were pissed at me.

Me: She got in an accident, she's in the hospital now. I don't know how she is. And no, it was a fucking misunderstanding.

L&A: Whatever, manwhore.

And with that, I hung up on the damn annoying gossipers. They really get on my nerves sometimes.

"Louis Tomlinson?" a nurse called out. "Its about Nicole." she said, with a worried expression in her face.

Oh God.

_________

Yes, I know this chapter is short. BUT IT'S LIKE MIDNIGHT AND I TYPED THIS ON MY IPOD SO SHEESH CALM UR TITS, IF U HAVE SOME.

I'm not that mean, calm ur tits.

Jk, u don't have any.

OOOOO, BURNAGE, BITCH!!!

let's pretend this never happened.

****UPDATING TOMORRAH!!!! ;)

~MelMel (judge my name, u die)