Chapter 13

LOUIS'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of Nicole barfing in the bathroom. Yuck. As much as I hated looking at vomit, I rushed over by Nicole and patted her head. When she was done puking, she started to brush her teeth.

"You okay?" I asked. "Yea, I think I ate too much last night," she sighed, and I kissed the top of her head.

I know that she's lying, I got her fucking pregnant when we were wasted last night. Shit. 

"I'm going to run to the drug store and get you meds." I said. She nodded, and continued to brush her teeth. I grabbed my jacket and keys and headed out the door.

HARRY'S POV:

I'm so fucking worried. Lizzie wasn't at the party last night, and I had no idea where she is. Lizzie's still not here. 

OMG!!! I should call her!! Good idea Harry!!

Yes, I talk to myself in third POV, sheesh. Don't judge Harry, bitch.

I quickly grabbed my phone from the nightstand and dialed Lizzie's number.

"Hello?" said her groggy morning voice.

"Lizzie? Where are you?" I asked, worried.

"Uh, at a friend's." she said, a little more awake.

What friends? I'm just kidding, I'm not that mean, sheesh.

"Oh, I'll come pick you up," I offered, and sat up from bed.

I heard whispering, and then she started to talk again. "Okay, the address is 444 Evergreen Lane." she said.

"Kay babe, bye love you," I smiled, and hung up. I tossed my phone in the jumper pocked, grabbed my car keys, and headed out the front door. I heard the door open again and slam behind me, I turned aroudn to find Louis and Olivia.

"Where are you going?" I asked Louis. "To get Nicole meds," he shrugged, and quickly hopped in his car and left.

"What are YOU doing?" I asked Olivia. She shrugged. "I'm gunna drive you to 444 Evergreen Lane. You're car is smashed, retard." she laughed, and twirled her keys around on her finger.

I shrugged, and hopped in the passenger seat of her tiny maroon car. It smelled like a mixture of fresh milk, coconut milk, and almond milk on the inside.

"I have a fridge of milk in the back," she shrugged, reading my mind. I chuckled, earning a glare from Liv.

"Why are you offering to drive me anyways?" I asked.

"I wanna see Lizzie!! And I'm low on milkie."

I opened her mini-fridge door in the backseat. It was jam packed with milk. "Uhm, I think you have enough back here--- wait a minute!! How did you know I was going to pick up Lizzie and stuff?!" I asked.

She just laughed. "Don't put your speakerphone on high, Curly. And My milkie supply will be gone in about 20 minutes," she said, and took 3 jugs of milk out from her fridge.

I just chuckled again, and then she pulled into a driveway. I immediatly got out while Liv stayed in the car. I knocked on the door.

Some guy opened the door. "Uhh, yeah?" he asked. He was shirtless and in sweats. Okay... Maybe I had the wrong house.

"Uhh.. maybe I have the wrong house..." I started, and then the guy opened the door farther. There, I saw Lizzie sitting on a chair, watching TV.

"Lizzie. Some guy is here for you," the guy said. Lizzie looked at me, and then looked like she saw a ghost.