Chapter 4!

LIVIA'S POV:

OMFG, WE ARE AT THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! OMG SQUEEEEE!!!! 

Liam, Zayn, Noelle, Nicole, and Lizzie just started at me like I grew 3 heads. Oh yeah.... I said that crap out loud.

And I'm still talking out loud... maybe I should stop.

Okay I stopped.

NICOLE'S POV:

Why the fuck are we here?!

We're at flubbing Chuck-E-Cheese's!! For a WEDDING reception!! Wtf??

Aubree, Liv, Niall, Louis, Noelle, and Harry started bouncing up and down in their  hot pink tuxcidos.

Which I still have no clue why they are wearing that. The bridemaids and I are smiply wearing purple dresses. Eh well.

Zayn, Liam, Lizzie, Dani and I just stared at Liv like she was crazy. Not that she wasn't... but you know what I mean. She's currently talking her feeling out loud, all of her thoughts.

Okay she shut up.

"Well, what are you waiting for?? Let's go!!" Louis squeeled, and grabbed my hand, and we hopped out of the window inside of Chuck-E-Cheese's. We checked in, got a weird glow-in-the-dark stang on our hands, got tokens, and ran to the games.

"Okay, stop." Niall said to us. We stopped right away. "We need to have buddies, so we don't get lost here."

Lost? Our FLAT is bigger than this place!! Then again, Harry got lost inside of that 3 times this week....

Louis grabbed my hand. "I GOT DIBS ON COLIE!" I screeched in my ear, for the second time today. I laughed, and held his hand.

"I GOT BREE BREE!!" Zayn screamed, and then ran away with her to some sort of game. "ME WANTY LIZZIE!" Harry yelled, and then ran away with her.

"I'll take Danielle... and Noelle if you want." Liam smiled, and idn't screeh or yell. Noelle looked like she was gunna faint. She quickly nodded her head yes, and they left.

Then Niall and Liv sprinted off to the stage, where these creepy furry robots of mice and duck and cats and crap, where singing out of tune and danced. Niall and Olivia danced with them. They're so cute.

"C'mon!! TO CHUCK-E-CHEESE DUDE!!" Louis yelled, and then dragged me over to the smelly man in the smelly costtume of a rat named Chuckie. When we got up to him, Chuckie started to give Louis a hug.

"Hi fella! Want a picture?" he said to Louis. Louis looked kinda scraed of him, like a little kid.

"Uhmm... actually---"  "He would LOVE to!" I cut in, smiling. 'Chuckie' pulled Louis close, and then I took several pictures. Louis looked like he went to hell and back.

He quickly ran over to me and dragged me away from 'Chuckie'. He dragged me over to the play-place area, where you climb in tiny tubes and go don puked-on slides. Yay. This will be 'fun.'

LIVIA'S POV:

After me and Niall sang along with the Chuck-E-Cheese robot crew, to 'Celebrate', he led me down to the bench in front o the stage. He jogged back up on the stage with robots, he took Chuckie's microphone.

"This one's for my new wife, everyone." Niall smiled. I blushed, and then was silent to see what he would do.

He started to sing.

"I threw a wish in the well. Don't ask me I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way! I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss,I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way!!" he started to sing. Holy shit. Thank god it was like 2 other kids here, with some crappy sleepy grandpa. Otherwise, this place is RESERVED, bitch.

I started to giggled, and Aubree, Zayn, Lizzie, Harry, Liam, Dani, and Noelle came and sat by us. Where's Louis and Nicole? Eh well.

"WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BABY!! Hey, I just met you! And this is crazy! But here's mah numba! So call me maybe!" Niall sang the chorus obnoxiouly. Only Niall....

Eventually, the song ended, and our close family was now here with us at Chuck-E-Cheese's. Yayyy. Note that sarcasm.

We all then split up all over again, and me and Niall were going to play arcade games!!!

NICOLE'S POV:

Louis was currently helping me up one of the plastic steps, trying to avoid me stepping in the vomit on that step. Oh my God, I don't think they've eve cleaned it in here. There was a fork on the last step, and a cup of coffee spilled on the first one.

"Louis, can't we get down? We're still dressed from the wedding!!" I complained.

"Well, feel free to take that dress off any time, sweetie. Now c'mon! I found the first tube!!" Louis smirked, and then kept climbing.

I eventually got up. I sat down in the least dirty spot, and took a breath. Louis was already on the other side of the play place. I looked out the tube window to see and hear Niall on the stage, sining 'Call Me Maybe.' He's so adorable.

"Nicole!! I need you." Louis whined from the tunnel up ahead. I couldn't see him, but I could ceratinly hear him.

"Louis!! We're NOT 'doing it' in Chuck-E-Cheese's!" I scolded. "No, not that. As much as I would like to, I actually need you to help me. I'm stuck."

Oh shit. Only Louis would get stuck. I crawled through the tunnels, avoiding spit, diapers, socks, etc. When I came across Louis, all I saw was he feet sticking out. I poked him.

"How did you do this, Louis?" I sighed.

"I don't know!! But one of my arms are stuck with it. Go around the tunnel to come to my front." he said. "Alright." I sighed, and then crawled back around through the hot, sweaty tunnel.

I finally reached his head, and he looked hilarious. He was sweating, and only one arm was out. He had the most innocent smile he could make on his face. I laughed.

"Alright, let's try and get you out of here, dumbass." I laughed, and pulled his arm. He didn't budge.

I tried a few more times, and I could tell he was trying to push himself out. "Dammit." I sighed. "I'll go get Niall." I said. "Okay." he sighed, and then I went down the slide. When I got down, I looked up at him through the window. He smiled, and then I walked over to Niall and Olivia, who were playing an arcade game.

"Louis's stuck." I told them. Olivia snorted, and Niall sighed. "I need you to get him out." I said.

"Okay."

****

~15 minutes later~

Yay. Now Niall's stuck, along with Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Wonderful recpetion.

_______________________

OH MEH GERD MY HANDS ARE CRAMPING FROM ALL THIS STUPID TYPING. I'll update tomorrah, promises. Heh. No seriously I will.

OH, PLEASE READ *CHAPTER 3* IF YOU LOVE ME, OKAYYY?? OKAY. Cuz I need ideas for this, and *Chapter 3* explains it.

CUZ I CAN'T TYPE ANY MORE CHAPPYS IF I DON'T HAVE IDEAS, DURR.

So shanks if ya do, OTHERWISE ILL HAVE TO DELETE THIS OHHH NOOO. Lol.

BYE.