Chapter 2

NIALL'S POV:

I now have a child.

I still can't believe that sentence. Kylee Maura is my little baby girl, whom I shall take care of and love forever.

She's so beautiful, with her big blue eyes and her tiny nose, with a small hint of blonde hair on her head.

I was currently holding her, while Livia rested. Nicole, Noelle, Louis, and Louie were the only other ones in the room, everyone else headed back to the flat.

"Can I hold her yet?" Louie asked. I smiled. 

"Of curse," I laughed, and handed him Kylee. Louie giggled and held her carefully.

Life is good for me.

~ 'BOUT 9 MONTHS LATER, CUZ IDK WHAT ELSE TO TYPEE!! ~

NICOLE'S POV:

Tomorrow is Olivia's wedding! So exciting and unbelievable on how fast it came!! Aubree, Lizzie, Dani, Noelle, Olivia, and I have picked out her dress a couple of weeks ago already.

(PIC AT SIDE)

Kylee is a healthy little girl, who is able to crawl around now, still working on standing on her own.

She is the chunkiest baby, with her blonde hair and blue eyes, along with rosey cheeks.

Louie will be the ringbearer of the wedding, and Kylee will be the flower girl, while Noelle helps her down the aisle.

I'm a bridesmaid, along with Dani, Aubree, and Lizzie. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry are the groomsmen.

In a few minutes, we'll all be leaving for the rehersal. Then afterwards, we go to the rehersal dinner.

LIVIA'S POV:

I'm so nervous. Tonite is the rehersal. Tomorrow I'll be getting married to Niall Horan. And it all started as me being just a fan...

STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS.

Even though I dropped out in 10th grade... oops.

I put on my navy blue dress and straightened my hair. I quickly dressed Kylee in a little tiny onesie, and put her little tutu on with it. I smiled.

"How's my little baby girl doing?" I cooed. She smiled, and giggled. Kylee is so adorable.

I stuck her in her carseat, and buckled her up. I walked out of our room and into the living room.

Everyone was standing there, dressed up nicely. Not too dressed up, like for a wedding, but as if they were going somewhere nice.

Niall took Kylee from my arm, and he lead us all out to the car. I hopped in Niall's car with Kylee and Niall and he drove off, the others following us.

"Are you nervous?" he asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, a little. Are you?"

He nodded his head. I kissed his cheek, but quickly pulling away, cuz he was driving, obviously.

Or should I say, obvi.

No Olivia, no one says that.

Obvi. That sounds like a name for an octopus. I don't know why.

After about 10 minutes, Niall pulled into St. Joseph's Catholic Church. Niall grabbed Kylee from her seat, and I got out, of course stumbling over air, from my damn heels.

I hate high heels, but they are 'fancy.' That's at least how Noelle described them.

Niall walked me into the church, and we sat on a bench in the Narthex. (idk how to spell it!!)

We waited for everyone to come in, and we all walked into the church. We sat down in the front bench thingie benchie.

 ~AFTER REHERSAL, CUZ I DON'T WANNA SPOIL THE WEDDING HEH~

NICOLE'S POV:

Mmmm.... this food is good. This rehersal dinner is the fanciest resteraunt in London, according to Niall.

We are at McDonald's.

Niall and Olivia wanted to eat here, so here we all are. Louis keeps stealing my fries, and I'm mad at him for it.

I stood up on my seat at McDonald's, and started to sing an amazing song.

"LOUIS, WHY DID YOU EAT MY FRIES?

I BOUGHT THEM, AND THEY WERE MINE!

LOUIS, DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?

WHY DID YOU EAT THEM NOW?

BUT YOU ATE THEM, OH YES YOU ATE MY FRIES!

I BOUGHT THEM, AND YES THEY WERE MINE!" I sang loudly.

Everyone at our table was laughing, while everyone else at McDonald's was staring.

Even though it was just Paul and the employees at McDonald's with us, Niall reserved the whole damn restaurant.

"I love you hunny, I'm sowwy for eating your damn fries." Louis chuckled. "You better." I smirked, and took a bite of mah chicken nuggets.

Yes, I got a Happy Meal.

God you judger, Niall and Olivia did too. Except for when Louis stole all of our toys that came in the box. 

I wanted that My Little Pony. :(

Ehhh well, my brudder is a flubbing millionaire, same with my boyfriend.

~LIKE A FEW HOURS LATER OR SOMETHING~

NIALL'S POV:

I laid down on the bed next to Olivia, who was snoring loudly. I nudged her a little

"God dammit, Liv. You're gunna wake Kylee with your snoring." I said, annoyed. She just smiled and snored louder.

Gee thanks. I heard a faint cry, because of Liv's fucking snoring. I walked over to Kylee's crib, and she was sitting up, looking at me with her bright blue eyes.

I picked her up and cradled her, and brought her in bed with me and Liv, setting her down in between us.

Olivia stopped her obnoxious snoring and turned to face us, smiling at Kylee.

I wrapped one of my arms around Liv, and the other cradling Kylee, and we all fell quickly asleep.

_______________

Ik, this is soooo boring of a chapter, I'm running outta things to type. Idk what should happen after the wedding even!!

Soooo pleaseeeeeeeeeee inbox me on what ideas to do for after the wedding, what should happen relationship wise, or whatever. Okiee? Cuz I cn't type anything after the wedding until I have any other ideas on what to write.

Whoever thinks of an idea and inboxes me, I'll dedicate the chapter(s) to you and give you full-credit.

Shankssssssssss (: