Chapter 6

NIALL'S POV:

Finally at the airport in London, damn traffic was horrible. I helped Livia out and grabbed our stuff, but she wanted to carry her purse and suitcase. I grabbed the toiletries duffel bag and my suitcase, and we headed inside.

We got our tickets, and got our luggage loaded up. (sorry, didn't feel like typing a trillion word essay of getting 2 tickets and putting bags on a covayer belt) I made sure to keep the tickets away from Liv's sight, so she doesn't know where we are going.

"I'm hungry, Niall." she whined. I chuckled, and took her hand. "Starbucks sound good?" "yesh peez." she smiled innocently, like a 4 year old that just broke something.

When we arrived at Starbucks, there were blinding lights. Paps, I thought. That's not good, at least for Livia. I smiled, and tried to scooch us into the actual Starbucks, but Paps kept getting in our way. So many damn questions and flashing lights, I couldn't even see where Liv was moved off to. Dammit.

LIVIA'S POV:

Move it, jerks! I'm TRYING to get my damn coffee!" I yelled at these damn paps for the trillionth time. But they kept getting closer and closer. I lost Niall a while ago, and I still can't look for him, because I'm fucking blinded right now.

I suddenly felt two hands grab mine and pull me out of there, and they dragged me across the airport. We finally stopped, and I looked at this person's face.

Okay good it's Niall. 

That would suck if it was someone else, huh?

I just giggled. "Thank Ni," I said. "Anything for you," he winked. I blushed and he basically dragged me along to another Starbucks on the other side of the airport.

When we got there, there was no paps, thank God. We hiked up to the counter. "One Vanilla Chai, please." Niall said, and nudged me to order from the older woman. "A double chocolate chip frappechino (or however you spell it), please." I smiled. The lady smiled back, and typed in what we ordered.

"$6.47, please." she said sweetly. (ik, idk the whole economy thingie for the UK, so you're getting USa stuff, don't judge.) I started to pulled out a ten, but Niall stopped me and paid the lady.

"Keep the change," he smiled, and then pulled me over into a booth. Our number was called up, and Niall got our drinks. We both slurped ours away, I mean, do you blame us?

"Well, it's time to get to our plane," Niall laughed, and he dragged me once again to the other side of the huge airport.

NIALL'S POV:

We finally got to our plane, and we checked in. Liv still didn't know where we were going, so I tried to keep it a surprise still. We boarded on the jet, and took a seat.

"Why isn't anyone else here?" Livia asked me. 

"This is a private jet, Liv." I laughed. I mean, duh. I'm Niall Horan, bitch.

Her mouth basically fell to the ground. "Oh, mah, GERD!! Shanksss!!" she smiled, and pulled me into a hug. "That's not even the best part, love." I chuckled.

Her face looked puzzled, and I just chuckled again.

"We are now leaving for Hawaii, Niall and Olivia Horan." the speaker said.

_____________

Sorry its boring.

I HATE YOU.

Sorry not sorry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

why are you still reading, do you not have a life??

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Ik I don't. :P