Chapter 9

• Zadedykowane Niall Irish Horan <3

LIVIA'S POV:

I sighed. "Well, it all started when I lived in New York City..." I started. Niall nodded his head, showing he was listening.

I took a deep breath. "When I was 8 years old, I was in 3rd grade. When we were in math class, there was an annoucement over the loudspeaker, and we needed to leave the building ASAP. When I got outside, I saw the World Trade Center with smoke everywhere, sirens going off, and screams. 

I hurredly looked for my sisters, Noelle and Naomi. When I found Noelle, I kept her by my side. It all turns out that Naomi was crushed by one of the twin towers, along with her classmates," I said, and started to cry. Naomi was Noelle's twin sister, and I wasn't there to save Naomi.

It was all my fault that Naomi was dead, and I could never forgive myself. Niall hugged me, and I cried into the crook of his neck. This is the twelfth year that she's been gone.

NIALL'S POV:

Oh my God. How could I not know that Liv had another sister? Then again, she's crying, and I've only seen her do that twice in the 3 years we've been dating. When I proposed, and the wedding. 

But those were tears of joy... this... I couldn't. Before I knew it, I was crying along with her.

****COUPLE HOURS LATER****

This whole day has been pretty much silent. I'm just glad that I'm here for Livia. We are currently watching TV in our hotel bedroom, well... Liv's actually sleeping. I yawned, turned off the TV, pulled Liv closer to me, and fell asleep.

LIVIA'S POV:

Niall is the best hubby you could ever ask for. He was there for me the whole day yesterday. I'm just excited to go tan on the beach tonight. But for now, I'm getting ready to go out for breakfast with Niall. I showered, quickly threw on yoga shorts and some shirt, put on mah Converse, and headed out with Niall.

"Do you want me to rent a car?" Niall asked, as we got out onto the sidewalk.

"As much as I would like to, let's just walk," I laughed. He whined a little, and I just tugged his arm so we could move along. What? I'm damn hungry.

When we got to downtown Honolulu, Niall took my arm this time and basically dragged me into a little diner. I smiled, and walked faster so he wouldn't drag me. 

****

We walked out of that diner. Eh. Not the best food, I can tell you that. "Where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"Eh, I don't care. Wanna go grocery shopping?" he laughed. "Alright." Niall and I walked down the street a little more, until we reached a little Supermarket. Niall immediatly let go of my hand and went to the snacks aisle.

Do I blame him? No. This is like his fucking natural habitat.

I looked around, and then saw some sort of Irish candy. I smiled, thinking Niall would love that kind of thing. Wait a minute.... oh shit....

Tomorrow is Niall's birfday.

Birfday. Oh my God, I've been in London for so long I'm currently a Brit, but fucking Niall is making me go Irish. BUT I WANT MAH BRITISH ACCENT, MATE!!

Yea I shouldn't type British.

I quickly bought that Irish candy, a few packs of it. I looked around, and bought Niall some more kinds of candy and crisps. Okay, Part 1 of Niall's Birfday Presents-- done.

All I need now is some souvinour or watch or something Niall-y. Niall-y. What the fuck, Olivia?!

Niall and I shopped around the block for a little bit longer, and then we decided to go back to the hotel, after eating Chinese for lunch. I put away the groceries while Niall showered.

When we were shopping, I snuck an iPad Mini for Niall's other present. No, I didn't steal, I mean I bought it when Niall wasn't looking.

Maybe.

I bought the Apple product cuz Niall's dumb, and he has the Galaxy S2 phone. Which btw, isn't as amazing as some iPhone. 

Honolulu is amazing.

NICOLE'S POV:

I sighed and took Kylee to my room again. This was like, the millionth fight Louis and I have had in the past 2 days. He's such an ass. I slammed the door and locked it. Harry was basically the only guy I could talk to, well, he's like my best guy-friend.

I would talk to Aubree and Lizzie, but they're to busy shopping. They shop too much. Danielle's back at college again, only like 1 more year til she's graduated.

I set Kylee down to play with her toys on her playmate in the corner of Louis and I's bedroom, and currently, Kylee's bedroom too. I heard heavy footsteps from the hallway, and the door was being pounded on.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" the voice yelled. Dammit, it was Louis. "You're scaring Kylee, go away!" I yelled. I don't want to talk to him. He thinks Harry and I are going to get together right now, and he won't damn listen to us.

"I SAID OPEN IT!" Kylee was now crying, and I quickly picked her up and patted her back. "It's just Uncle Louis, Kylee. He won't hurt you," I said. 

The punding continued, and I kept trying to yell at Louis, without scaring Kylee. The door suddenly smashed to the ground. My mouth dropped open.

Louis just knocked down the door. Louis looked like her could kill, literally. Liam quickly rushed in behind Louis and took Kylee, who was now screaming.

"God dammit Louis! Look what you did!" I yelled, and shoved him. He look surprised that I shoved him, but quickly recovered. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me out the door.

"Let go!" I yelled, trying to get away. "No. We need to talk, Nicole." He dragged me into the basement eventually, so no one could hear us yelling at each other.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about, Louis?" I snapped. "I'm sorry for everything," he said.

"Whatever, for breaking down our door, scaring the shit out of Kylee, all for something that isn't true?" I yelled. He cupped my face and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back, of course.

"It's okay, Louis," I smiled, breaking the kiss. He smiled back. "YAY!!" he yelled, and ran upstairs with me running behind him. 

When Louis got to the living room, he stopped dead in his tracks. There was a girl standing at the front door, and everyone else was on the couches.

The girl had big brown eyes and brown wavy hair.

"Louis," she smirked. I don't like her, I've decided.

"Eleanor." he growled.

Oh my God.

___________

Sorry I haven't updated!! I was at Marissa'a house for a sleepoverrr so I couldn't sorry no sorry.

HAPPY LATE BIRFDAY NIALL!!! I started this chapter yesterday before school, but then I couldn't finish, whatever.

:P Might update later.