Chapter 1

NIALL'S POV:

"NIALL!" I heard Olivia scream from our room. I rushed in to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The baby's coming. Now."

Oh shit.

"OLIVIA'S IN LABOR!!!" I yelled, and picked her up carefully. She was groaning in pain. I scrambled outside to my car, and carefully set her in the backseat. Nicole popped out of no where and sat in the passenger seat. I just ignored it, and back out of the driveway.

I saw everyone else piling into their cars and driving after us.

I need to get her there in time.

I don't know how to deliver a baby, or anything about it!

That's why I just kinda ignored that obnoxious lady from Nickelodeon.

I don't regret a thing.

A few minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. I hopped out and ran to grab a yelling fiance, and Nicole ran in to get a nurse and a wheelchair.

Wait a minute... this baby is like 2 months early.

Aww poo, we won't share a birthday.

Anywho, I'm now carrying a woman into the hospital. When I walked in, and couple nurses had a wheelchair set-up for her. They rushed her to a room, while Nicole and I rushed after them.

"GOD DAMMIT THIS BABY UGHH." I heard Olivia yell. She's in a happy mood, thank God.

The nurses brought Liv into a big hospital room, and set her on the bed.

"Alright, ma'am and sir, you both need to leave," a nurse said.

"Okay," Nicole mumbled, and walked out of the room.

"I'm not leaving my fiance." I said, confidently.

"Fine, whatever. Just don't get in the way."

What a wonderful place to be.

LIVIA'S POV:

You don't wanna listen to my POV. Leave.

NICOLE'S POV:

I walked out of the room. At least I didn't have to see some anger issued woman give birth to a kid. Thank God.

When I got to the lobby, the boys, Noelle, Aubree, Lizzie, and Louie were sitting on the couches in the waiting room very patiently.

I sat down next to Louis, who was playing Temple Run on his phone. He looked up at me when I sat down next to him.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey,"

He put his arm around my shoulder and I smiled. Life is good.

I heard yelling from upstairs. Sounds like Olivia, even though she's on the 5th floor. We are on the first.

Heh thats funny.

Not really though.

Zayn and Aubree were together on one chair, Lizzie and Harry were, and Noelle was scooting as close as possible to Liam. Liam looked creeped.

NOELLE'S POV:

Okay, my sister's in labor right now. No big deal or anything.

Hehe, I'm soooo close to Liam.

"What do you want, Noelle?" he mumbled.

"Uhh--umm--well--" I stuttered. Man I'm awesome with boys.

"Her name is Noelle!" I yelled, then quickly covered my mouth. I blushed when everyone stared at me. Oops.

Liam just chuckled lightly.

"Her name is Noelle.

I had a dream about her.

She rings my bell.

I got gym class in half an hour.

Oh how she rocks,

in Keds and tube socks.

But she doesn't know who I am,

And she doesn't give a damn about me." Liam sang, and then all the boys joined in.

"Cuz I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me!" the boys sang. I blushed.

They finished the song, the best song of all time. I smiled.

Good day.

NIALL'S POV:

~a half hour later~

I heard a baby cry. I had my eyes screwed shut, I couldn't watch Olivia in pain.

I opened my eyes to the doctor rinsing my baby girl off in the sink.

MY baby girl. I smiled, and ran over to Olivia. She was smiling weakly. She needed to sleep, I know.

I hugged her gently, and the doctors brought our baby girl over to us. I took her from them, and smiled.

I heard a knock at the door, and everyone walked in, including Olivia's parents. Only if my parents were here...

NICOLE'S POV:

I walked excitedly into the room. Niall and Olivia were holding a small little baby, who was so tiny, preemie, with a pink little beanie on her small head.

So tiny.

"Everyone, we want you to meet our baby girl, Kylee Maura Horan." Olivia smiled.

__________

FINALLY! Done updating. Bleh.

Did you like ittt?? Vote? (: