Chapter 5

NICOLE'S POV:

That was the weirdest wedding reception ever.

We had to have the fire department come to Chuck-E-Cheese's, because none of the staff could get the boys out. The fire department had to remove the tubes, and now Chuck-E-Cheese's is under construction.

Then, the boys stood on top of the limo when it was in the drive-thru at McDonald's, and they all did a twerk at the same time, resulting in Louis and Niall tumbling off the limo. We made the driver drive away ASAP.... didn't work as well as we thought, because Paul HAD to come with.

So that's my story of Chuck-E-Cheese's.

LIVIA'S POV:

We FNALLY got back to the flat, from all those damn relatives trying to gives me 'smoochies' on my 'chubby cheeks.' I lightly pushed them away and ran. Yes, ran. Don't judge and I won't judge you, ugly fatty.

Oops I lied.

Niall, Kylee and I quickly climbed into bed after getting into pajamas. We had a super long day, and tomorrow is our honeymoon.

Which, by the way, I have NO idea where we are going, it's a 'surprise.' I wish stupid Niall would tell me, but NOOOO. -__-

~NEXT DAY CUZ I'M LAZY HAHA~

I finished packing my last suitcase for this next week. All Niall's told me was to bring a swim suit. Kylee is staying with Nicole and Louis for the weekend. Well, I guess she's staying with everyone, but mostly Nicole and Louis.

I walked into the kitchen with my suitcase dragging behind me, to find Louis and Louie having a watergun fight in there, with Harry trying to cook something on the stove. Harry was wearing a chef hat and an apron.

Louis jumped onto the island. "YOU SHOOT, YOU DIE." Louis yelled. Louie is stupid, so he shot, and then Louis jumped on him, knocking the wind out of my brother.

Maybe I should have Liam watch Kylee.

Harry just got squirted in the back by one of the 'sneaky' Lou's, so that set him off.

"GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" he yelled at then, waving a big ladle towards them, trying to swat them out. I just chuckled, and walked back into the living room, where Niall was sitting on the couch, patiently waiting.

"Ready?" he asked, standing up.

"Yup." I smiled, popping the 'p'. I said my goodbyes, and then I came across Kylee, Nicole, and Louis.

"Please take good care of her." I said. They nodded, promising, and I picked up my little girl. I kissed her on the forehead and she smiled. "I love you, Kylee. Be good for Aunty Colie and Aunty Louis." I smiled, handing Kylee to Niall.

"Hey!!" Louis protested. (heh, PROTESTED.) I just giggled, and Niall handed Kylee back to Louis.

"Take care!" Lizzie shouted, as me and Niall headed out the door, to our mystery honeymoon.

_______________

Sorry it's short and boring and short, it should be better next time. Althought NO ONE inboxed me for ideas, (olivia doesn't count), I came up with some of mah own. Okay? Okay. So if you hate it...

That's yo problem, bitch.

:P