"What?"

 She stared at us, her deep red eyes burning.

The way I was straddling Chris must have looked really...weird to a virgin such as herself. Psh.

"Oh, uhm, nothing!" I stammered, trying to shoo her off. "Showing him how to fight werewolves, that's all!" I shoved my foot into Chris' back to keep him quiet.

I noticed him mouth "help me" to Kiros, who had in turn, looked concerned.

"Shut up, Ringo!" I grumbled.

"Right, well, I'm going to take the basement, alright?" Kiros awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, backing into the basement door again, letting out nervous laughter. She had planned to use the basement for a lab. Fat chance.

"Awww! But...I was going to use that for my sexy dungeon..." I cooed innocently, which caused the body under my to jerk and squirm around. Chris was once again freaking out. What? Don't tell me such a beauty as himself was a virgin, too! Before I realized it, I was shoved off of my pet, and he began to pull his dog suit off, growling loudly. He didn't need to be so harsh towards me! The dog suit was only a joke! I had a pair of cat ears I was planning to use..

Kiros began to make her way to the other door, and I couldn't help but ask where she was going, despite already knowing. She had wanted to retrieve some clothing articles and other important objects from her house. Chris made a hasty comment in his head.

"I would like some clean clothes, too. Thanks for asking."

I had to force my giggle back. I also decided to use the absence of Kiros to my advantage. I couldn't help it. How can you not get turned on by being bitten by such a pretty, but innocent man? I slunk to a hiding spot in the dark corner of the living room, waiting for a chance to spring at him.

Once Chris realized my sudden absence, the tension in the air increased. He retreated to a spot behind the couch, curled up in fetal position. Ringo knew I was planning to attack him.

I waited several moments, waiting for him to let his guard down for a split second. That was all I needed. The moment the chance arose, I launched myself at him, latching onto his body. Chris put up quite a fight, and I found myself once again, having to dodge his flailing arms and legs. I've had some experience with modest men before, but I couldn't play the innocent card now. Off with his clothes! I giggled, feeling chills run down my spine as I ripped off his clothes, shred by shred, acting like a child on Christmas morning. Within moments, his body was free of clothes, except his boxers, of course. I couldn't help it. His abs were so...beautiful. I finally had my chance to actually touch him and explore.

Chris was horrified of the whole experience, of course. Remember how I mentioned our relationship needing boundaries? Chris had more than I thought..

"Bitch, if you touch my boxers.." He warned, a slight growl rising in his throat.

I giggled more. Challenge accepted. I poked the fabric on his underwear casually, feeling a smug smile grow on my face.

Kiros came in then, her arms full of the things she went to get. Damn. I should've actually gotten down to businessearlier. I was too busy holding onto Chris to really listen to her. Ehehe..his abs..I wonder if I could actually grate cheese on them..

Kiros flung a change of clothes at Chris, and I realized that was my signal to get off. Slowly, I made a show of sliding off of him, disappointment showering over me.

Maybe next time.

-----------------

I should've known newcomers always bring more issues. Especially Xavier. My jolly old 'friend'. I regret picking his scent up and actually greeting him. I regret smiling at him, and inviting him to stay and meet Kiros and Chris. At the time I was relieved; I would finally have some help dealing with the kids!