Kiros III

• Dedicated to Penguins

Now I know how hard it is to try and look for someone in the woods! Despite living here for a while, I still managed to get lost.

I forgot to say. I'm Kiros. And Chris was supposed to stay at the ice cream place. But he didn't so, well, screw that.

Its rather easy to follow him, though, because when he walks through any forested area, he tends to stomp on the foliage around his feet, making a kind of squashed plant path if he ever gets lost. Its not easy to follow, however, if its some part of the woods that have been reported to have large wolves going around in it, so I was walking as if every step was my last.

I hate dogs. I'm a cat person.

Okay, well, maybe not the cute little lap dogs, those are okay, but not wolves. Definitely not wolves.

Stupid Chris and him getting lost. When I see him, I swear, hes getting a taste of my psychology textbook. Right. In. The. Face.

Well, anyway. The path I was following, has gotten very thin, and then I lost it completely, at which point, I had already began to yell out his name, growing angrier by the second.

Stupid boys.

And I finally found him. And he was with some girl. Kay, Chris, I respect your right to be a horny boy, but really, the forest? Not the most sanitary of places!

It was even worse, because both of their clothes were rumbled, and there was some kind of wet, white, substance on Chris' head, and the girls hand.

Seriously?

"Its dog slobber, I swear." Chris said once he saw the look on my face, which, would not be a nice one, I assume.

"Why is it on your HEAD!" Ouch, screeching, not doing that again!

"We didn't have sex! Really!" Chris fumbled out, and the girl next to him mumbled, something, with a very, very sly look on her face. Which made Chris stare at her, and go... "What?"

"Oh nothing! Absolutely nothing!" She giggled, eyeing Chris creepily.

...I'm not sure whether to applaud this person, or smack her, really...

But the fun and games stopped when there was another, unknown person putting their hands on my arms, letting his mouth near my neck, and chuckling like I was a small child. This was ringing all kinds of bells. Bad bells. Bells that should never get rung if you want to stay living.

"You're a fool for coming here." Who was he talking to? Me, that girl or Chris? It didn't matter, and I wanted to leave. Badly. But I couldn't move. It was a steel vice grip, and I was stuck.

Then he bit me, and I fell down.

Stupid boys.

While I was down, there was talking, it was so distant. There was a spray of something warm over half my myself, yelling, screaming, thumping. Then everything got so loud.

I found out what the warm stuff was.

It was blood, and there was a very squishy looking skin colored, blood covered thing next to me. Chris was on the ground, and the girl was holding her neck with a very sour look on her face.

"The hell?" I mumbled, staring up at the slowly darkening sky. It was pretty, I had never seen it this well before.

"He BIT me! The nerve!" She kicked him in the side, apparently not caring if he was injured about it or not. "That HURT you know!" the brown haired girl whined, nursing her neck. I sat up slowly, gently moving my fingers against my cheek, pulling them away. It was, indeed, blood. And it smelled, very nice. I'm not sure which grossed me out more, the fact that I liked how it smelt, or the fact that I stuck the blood covered fingers in my mouth. And that they tasted very, very good, when covered in that iron filled substance.

"Who was that guy, and who are you." I said, after a hard attempted to pull the fingers away. This interested me. Greatly.

"That was Daniel, my evil ex-boyfriend. I guess I owe this lump," She kicked Chris again, "for getting rid of him."

"Ah." So, her evil ex-boyfriend was a vampire, I'm guessing she is a vampire, Chris is now a vampire, and I was one to? Jeez, this was like a bad fan-fiction. Not that I read that stuff... mind you. "And you are. You have to tell me that."

"Baylee." She nodded, checked to make sure the bite wasn't bleeding anymore, and then squatted down, and precedded to poke at Chris' hair. "Is he always to retarded?" That made me chuckle, as I stood up.

"Not all the time, but he was having ice cream before, I suppose, so that's probably why." Which, if you knew Chris, was a bad idea, but I was going to drag him around the mall today, so he would need the energy.

"Yes, well, how do you make him get up." She pouted, tugging on his hair, which, in turn, made Chris flip out, and start the whole 'Don't Touch My Hair' speech. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Only if I had known.