Baylee l

Everyone had someone. Someone to call their own. Like a Romeo to his Juliet, a Batman to his Robin..a George to his Ringo.

Everyone except myself, of course.

It truly was getting frustrating. Men only seemed to have an interest in me for a few hours behind a locked closet door. After that, they would try to leave.

No one tries to leave me. Not ever.

For the few, unfortunate souls who have tried to leave, I made sure to make those poor assholes suffer.

It wasn't like I gained interest in a man very often. I was hard to please. Although..I did enjoy to toy with them. A glance in their direction, a small giggle. Eventually, I would lead them to a dark, isolated place-preferably a forest- and feed.

I had just slipped past a few sturdy pines, feeling their tiny needles glide over my arms and tug lightly at my shirt. I didn't mind my shirt getting pulled down more than it needed to be. Frowning away from the sun's glares, I started towards the town with confident strides. How long had I been away from society? My last victim had really taken his time to leave the bar with me. Despite my patience getting extremely tested, I had smiled and fluttered my eyelashes, acting interested in a sexual 'experience' with the man. Before I had killed him, he managed to get a few gropes and touches from me. I let the bastard have his fun. After all, it was I who would be the one satisfied in the end.

Except..I wasn't.

I had made sure to not waste any of the precious, crimson fluid. It was probably the large amount of alcohol in his blood.

No, I needed another human. Any human..

It was the scent of iron and plasma that hit my senses before the sweet, creamy scent of chocolate ice cream. Then, the steady, thumping sound of a heart beat filled my head. He was seated casually at a table, an ice cream clutched in his hand. He was absolutely... stunning. I took in all his features in that moment. From his sleek, gelled raven hair with a blue streak, to the dog tag around his neck, he appealed to me. Greatly. I watched from far away as he tasted the ice cream. I wanted him.

Although he didn't know me, I already knew a great deal of details about him already. As I approached him, I already knew his name was Chris, and he was waiting for a friend to arrive. Little did he know, he would have to settle for me instead. I quickly pieced together a reason for him to come with me to the forest.

Chris' gaze quickly flickered to me when I reached him.

"I'm Baylee. Who are you?" I asked innocently.

"Chris," I watched as he tasted the ice cream again, his pupils growing a bit from his fondness of the flavour. I secretly wished I was that ice cream.

As I planned, he eventually followed me to the forest. I had told him I saw 'something' lurking there. As we walked, I learned that he was from Brooklyn, New York. I also learned that he did not like the forest. I wondered why.

The rest played out as normal. As I expected.

The feeling of my fangs sinking into his soft flesh was amazing. I watched as he fell to the ground after, the pain from my venom overpowering him. A drop of his blood lingered on my face, trickling down my chin. Feeding was better than sex for me.

"Why hello there, and welcome to the world of the undead!" I chirped cheerfully when I noticed his heart had stopped beating. I offered my hand to him. My greeting and hand was quickly (and rather coldly) rejected by his cold glare. I hadn't meant to turn him into one of my kind. I honestly didn't. When I was feeding, a small, hopeful idea had flickered in my mind. Maybe if I didn't kill him..maybe if I turned him into someone like me..I would get my Ringo.

Chris let out a growl as he hastily got to his feet. He seemed to be noticing the affects of his immortality. He really was cute..-

It wasn't until that moment that I noticed the girl standing behind him, beyond his glaring face.