Chapter 3

I step off the bus and walk towards the grand entrance of my school. My parents wanted me to go to public school, so I can have a normal life.

"Hey Penny!" Me and Beth say in unison as we all meet by the cherry tree. Penny had red hair and hazel eyes. Beth was small and I am tall. My mom calls us three the holy trinity of our age.

"Sup, bitches?" Penny shouts back at us.

"Nothing much really. You?" I ask back.

"Just the parents being dicks again, so nothing new." Penny replies.

"Oh well. You ready for the test?" Beth asks Penny, with her nose in a book.

"Nope what test?" Penny replies, with a frown.

"The test we got told about 2 weeks ago." I reply shaking my head.

"Oh you poor thing." Beth says sarcastically while hugging Penny.

"Oh well I will be alright. I will just wing it. I have done that for every test. Never have I once revised, so why start now." Penny laughs.

Then the bell for Maths went. Today I have double Maths so I have to sit next to Madison (my crush) for 2 hours straight. I walk in to see Madison already set up with her equipment and sat down at the desk. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and enter the classroom.  I sit down at my small and wobbly desk and get my school equipment out quick knowing that I was a bit late to lesson.

"Hartley?" Sir asks, calling the register.

"Here!" Reply back loudly, to the partly death old man.

He stands up from the computer screen and then grabs the tests from his desk.

"Put your first name and surname on the front. Along with your class name and teachers name. You have 1 hour to complete this test. You can begin." Mr Andrews commands.

I turn over the test paper. Where do I begin. I look over at Madison's test just to see what she is doing but our eyes met.

"Hey." Madison says.

"Hey Madison." I reply, sweating.

"You ok?" She asks.

"I'm fine just nervous about the test." I reply making up an excuse.

"You will be fine don't worry. Just do what you can but always try your hardest." She says offering me advice.

"Thanks." I reply, grabbing my pen and starting to write.

I am sit down at the desk, next to my crush. I'm sweating and feeling really hot. I take off a jacket to cool me down but nothing stopped it. I can't help but feel love for my crush. When I found out she was gay, I smile and couldn't stop smiling. For the first time ever someone else I knew (except Hannah) was gay. Ever time I am around her I kinda ease my way into brain, trying to make her love me. I hope she loves me as well.

I feel faint, I feel her staring at me. I slowly put my head on the desk, making sure I don't bash my head off the hard wooden table.  I close my eyes just for a little bit and then, I can't open them.

Madison's P.O.V

My eyes kept catching hers. The one I love. The one I sit next to in maths. I can't help but love her. She starts sweating and she presses her hand on her forehead. She was burning up I could tell. She gently places her small head on the hard wooden table. I see her eyes slowly close. I shake her trying to wake her up. I gentle shake we at first and then violently.  She has fainted right in front of my eyes.

"Sir!" I shout.

"Be quiet this is a test." He grunts back.

"No sir please she's fainted." I scream back.

"Then take her to the nurses office." He suggests.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her out the classroom and to the nurses office.

"Don't worry sweetheart I am going to save you. I love you." I say placing a soft kid on her check

Sorry for lack of updates. I have been ill for quite some time but I am slowly getting better. Thank you for being patient. Xxx