8.2 Lay-The Accident (cont.)

Blood. It was red. Everywhere. Cars were splattered with liquid and it wasn't I because of rain since it was a sunny day.

You open your tightly closed eyes and see another pair of eyes staring at you.

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY" Lay says.

He checks your body and you blush. Lay quickly tells someone to call 9-1-1.

He looks at me and scolds me. "YAH WHY DIS YOU DO THAT _____"

You look at him, your eyes glazed. You can feel your arm so you move your hand and arm towards Lay's face. Lay takes your bloody, red hand and puts it on his cheek.

Tears till down your cheeks. "Because I likes you." You think again. ""No, it's because I LOVE you. Way too much for my own good." you smile your sweetest smile.

Lay starts tearing up, but you keep ok confessing your feelings.

"I am willing to jump in front of cars for you. Even trucks. My life isn't worth it of you aren't in it." you smile once more before slowly closing your eyes.

"No." Lay says. "NO. ____ CONE BACK TO ME. TO EARTH. I NEED YOU TOO. I HAVENT CONFESSED YET EITHER." Lay is crying like a baby.

"I LOVE YOU TOO _____. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOVE WITHOUT YOU??? IM A UNICORN AND I SAY YOU CANT DIE. I HAVE POWERS TO HEAL YOU."

Lay was still binding onto your hand. Your grip slowly started to fade.

You whisper two words:

"Kiss me"

Lay looks at you and cradles your face in one hand and slowly moves closer to your face. No space was left between your and Lay's lips. Lay continues to lightly kiss your tender lips even after your unconscious. The ambulance arrive after what feels like hours.

Lay fell unconscious after the ambulance arrives at the scene.

You wake up in the hospital. *what? am I dreaming?*

"_____!! You're awake!" Lay calms down and smiles. Le blushes as he looks down. Breathing in he spits out "doyourememberwhatyousaidyesterday?" he keeps on running his sentences together. "CuzIdoandIreallymeantwhatIsaid."

He stares into your eyes. Scenes flash in your mind. You remember the kiss, the hugging, Lay worrying to death. You blush hard.

"Yea" you whisper. "I do remember"

Lay grins "good so you'll be my girlfriend right? We are stuck in this hospital together anyways" he suggests.

"Yea" you say with a smile. "I will."

Lay pulls you in for a hug and you two talk for the whole day in your room.