And without his notice, he began to let go of his frown and release small smiles in your presence; eyes losing their sharpness. Your charm was not ladylike, as was his preference, but...there was something about you...

But really, Mihawk released himself from his memories as his brow furrowed, what were you thinking?

Unless...

The swordsman gave out a heavy sigh as a hand came up to rub his face.

Doflamingo

"Fufufufufu~! Fufufu!" Doflamingo couldn't stop laughing. His left hand holding the newspaper he was reading while his right was on his face as he tried to get back into control. Only to fail.

His outburst of laughter that has been going for a few minutes caused some of his 'family' to look at him in concern. The woman he didn't know the name of already left his side as he sat on the reclining beach chair. Too weirded out by the tall man as he laughed to himself.

But he didn't care. This was too good.

Way too good.

When Doflamingo informed (Y/N) of what happened to Fire Fist, he expected you to do something about it. Already aware of how loyal and protective you were from the many times he's observed you.

However, he didn't expect to read the newspaper a few days later to see that the little marine was caught and be held in Impel Down. And went to a marine willingly.

Doflamingo tried to hold back a snort and failed as his body continued to shake.

The Dressrosa noble thought he had read you like a book, but it seems he was wrong.

"My, my little (Y/N)..." He murmured to himself, a wide grin formed on his features, finally calmed down enough as his sunglasses glinted.

Oh how good it is to be wrong.

Lucci

"Hey, Lucci!" The mutt Jabra called out to him as he stood with his back straight and gazing to the horizon with emotionless dark eyes. Jabra came next to him with a newspaper in his hand.

"Did you hear? That Silver Blood—."

"Yes. I am aware." Lucci cut off rudely as Hattori gave a strong 'Coo~' in affirmation. The tanned man felt Jabra's irritation at being interrupted without having to look.

"Bastard! Don't cut me off! I just thought you would like to know." Jabra shouted with fists around the crinkled paper.

"Now, now Jabra. You shouldn't yell." A new voiced interjected as they came up to the two Zoan users, showing off a small teasing grin. Jabra narrowed his eyes at him.

"The hell wouldn't I giraffe? You'd be irritated too." Kaku frowned at the mocking tone of his fruit power.

"Anyways, it seems (Y/N) got caught." Kaku observed casually, showing off mild surprise in his tone as he crossed his arms in thought. Lucci's jaw slightly clenched at the giraffe's familiarity to his ex-coworker but said nothing.

Lucci stayed silent, only Hattori seeming to answer for him with a coo and a flutter of feathers. Jabra scoffed at the leopard's silence. "Yeah, what's new? What I want to know is why she did that? She's not getting out of Impel Down."

"Silver Blood still is a naive fool." Lucci said lowly, finally speaking about your impulsive actions. Jabra and Kaku rose their eyebrows.

"You've known and been with her longer, why do you think she did it?"

Lucci said nothing, even when he turned around and walked past the other two Zoan users. Ignoring Jabra's growled out call of his name.

You were truly a naive fool. You haven't changed at all. Lucci observed in his thoughts as he walked and began thinking where else Spandam could be hiding from them.