Chapter XII

I looked to Marina to see her freaking out.
She got up from the table and ran to the front door.

"I'm gonna need your help"- She said.

I followed her.

I saw a girl standing outside of the little garden. She looks pretty much... drunk.

I couln't even utter a word as i looked at her lifeless body.
Suddentlly she wons life, and as she sees us, she starts running in my direction. I don't know what happend in the next minute but i felt a strong pain in my chest.
Oh my god! She's trying to kill me.

All i could hear was voices, then nothing.
It's all dark around me, and it's all wrong! There's a sound further away. It's seems pretty much echo.

You have to wake up Hazel.

WAKE UP!

"Oh god! Are you okay?"- The voice is talking to me. Marina.

My neck hurts. I woke up slowly and pressed my fingers against my neck. I sit up , and i breath slowly again.

"I'm Okay. I guess."- I said.

"I'm so sorry! I never thougth Rebecca could atacked you! She was out of control, sorry!"- Marina seems worried.

"You know her?"- I asked.

"Oh yes. She lives here with me."- Marina said slowly.

I don't know if i heard well.. Rebecca lives here? She's a drunk! How can Marina lives with somoene like that? I mean... it doesn't look like the first time that that happends.

"Oh really?"- I wasn't expecting that.

"Sorry. I know what you're thinking about: This girl is crazy. I know, but She's my friend, and right now she's having some troubles with her boyfriend. "- She said.

"What kind of problems?"- I asked.

I think i have the right to know after all this mess.

"Nothing bad, i think.. relationship problems, in one minute they're okay, and then Boom everythings over."-Marine said.

"That boy must be an idiot."

"yeah."

I'm so lucky to have Alfie next to me, at least i don't have any of those problems.

"Do you want anything to eat or to drink, i don't know... anything?"- Marina asked me, but i think that all that i wanted right know it's to rest a little.

"Actually i have to go."- I finally said.

"Do you want me to guide you for anywhere?"- She asked me.

"- Could you left me in your aunt's house please?"

She seems a little bit suprised.

"What? Did i say anything wrong? ".

"Why? are you living there?"- She asked.

"Yes..."- I answered to that weird question.

" Oh really?"

"Yes, it's just until i found a cheap apartmant where i can stay."- I said.

"You know... you can stay here if you want." Marina said.

" I think this is not a good idea. Your friend seems to hate me"- I said. It was the truth.

"No, c'mon! We're making publicity for so long. I mean, we're just three , i would love if you join to us."

"Three?" -I asked.

"Oh sorry i forgot. The tirth girl arrives next week, she's not from here too."- Marina said.

I need to think. It's an amazing idea if i think well, she's really nice and she's going to Manchester university so... i guess she can help me right now.

"C'mon! You don't have any arguments to recuse and... doesn't make sense at all you're living in my aunt's house when you have this house."- Marina said.

She's right.

"Are you sure?"

"-Of course, I'm sure!"- She said.

Sunday, 09:43

I woke up at the end of my bed.
I am still trying to figure out , why am i here.
My thoughts bring me back to last night and everything made more sense.
A pen and a paper in my hand, i was trying to write a song again.

I glance over my hands to see if my guitar was still in the same place and i was happy it was.

My eyes opened slowly and they are trying to get to use to the light around my room.

Today, i will finally moved to Marina's appartmant, and i was really excited. At least one part of the dream is going to be released.

Who knows what the future could bring me more?

I guess i will have to trust in my life.