Chapter XI

The plans for my day had been quickly formed and quickly executaded.

We're in the midle of london right now and i couldn't be more happier.
I can see a bunch of red buses.
Melanie took me to wonderfull places  that i always dreamt to visit like big ben, tower bridge and even the exe museum that unfortuneblly we couldn't enter because of the bunch of people in line outside.

Jesus!

It was loud from all the people talking and  trying to sell things to you. My favourite part was camden town , a huge market where you can find anything! As i was walking i observed everyone around me from behind my dark tinted sunglasses.

I look up from the inside of the stores. Everything and everyone has their own style here. They don't have to concern about haters and judjemental people, they can be whatever they want to be.

I wish there was a place in my world like camden, where i'll be able to be myself.

And this is really good.

Suddently we stopped.

"Oh my god! Marina!"- It seems that Melanie found someone that she knows.

The girl stopped just in front of us and hugged Melanie. She.. looks pretty much the same age as me, and she looked very nice.

"This is Hazel"- Melanie said, pointing at me.

She smiled and i don't know why but i felt my whole body filling up with hapiness. That was the most sweet smile i had seen on any girl. She could be the solution for world peace.

"Hi, I'm Marina, but you must know that already, because of my aunt, right?

Hmm i understand now! Melanie is her aunt. Now it makes more sense.

In all honestly i was suprised how close she was to her aunt.

Melanie is so happy right now, and it's so special when we found somoene of our family and we could spend some time with them.

Suddently i heard something. It looks like a phone. Somoene's calling but it's not for me.

Melanie's took her phone. Her facial expression changed. It seems that something's important happends.

"Everything's okay?" - Marina asked to her aunt.

"More a less. I have to go There's a problem with the office, i have to go there now. Sorry girls."- She said.

"Wait! I can't leave you here alone.." -She said pointing to me.

I didn't have time to answer.

"What am i then? A ghost? "- Marina said.
I gave a little laugh without bad intentions.

" Yeah, she's right. I'll be fine."-I said.

"Yes i am. Now you can go because, I and Hazel have to eat something. I'm dying right now"- She said, and after saying goodbye to her aunt, she took me to her car.

It was a little white car.

After a short ride to Marina's house, we finally pull up to a very sweet white house, the roof comes to a point and there's a big window covering the front row.

I get out of Marine's car and see that she has already started to walking up, so i just... followed her.

"Welcome to my home"- She said with a very large british accent.

"Thank you ."- I said.

The house was beautiful and seems so comfortable. Tha living room walls are all decorated with a giant map and the farniture was mostly white.
There's a table made of glass just beside the couch.

"Make yourself comfortable. "- Marina said.

I smiled and after i put my things in the connor of the living room i sit down on the couch.

"So.. what do you want to eat?"- Marina asked.

Oh, i couldn't remember at all that i didn't lunch today. God.

"Hmm i actually don't know." - I said.

"I have pizza! You like it?"- She asked.

I don't eat fast food for so long! My parents didn't let me. Now i feel so free to do whatever i want...

" Yes! - I almost screamed with the happiness.

"Okay, I'm gonna put them in the oven. I'll be here soon."-Marina said.

"Do you want my help?"-I asked.

"-No, it's not necessary."- Marine said as she walks to the kitchen.

I guess nobody wants my help for anything.
Although i'm here now, i'm feeling so lost! The time is passing and i didn't have a house to stay in, a job...

After a few minutes, pizzas were finally here.
I grab a slice of cheese pizza and set it down on my plate. I sat down at the table in front of Marina and brought the slice up to my mouth before i am interrupted for Marine.

"So.. How did you meet my aunt?"- She asked.

Funny story. No it's not.

"Oh hmm .. at manchester university."- I said quickly.

"Oh really? Are you going to study there this year??" -She seems excited.

I wish i could be so excited as she.

"I will, but not this year, i think..." -My pizza was in my plate  right now.

"Oh, Why not this year? You could came with me, i'm going to study there this year, it's gonna be amazing!"- She said.

"There was a problem with my transference, and i guess i will have to try next year"- I said.

When things seems to be so close, they fall apart just in front of our eyes.

"What?? No! Are you saying that you make this long way since America, for now you just stay here? "- Marina seems to be very upset.

"Yes, i guess yes..."- I said.

"No this is not right! What happend with this world? They just can't forbite a student to go to university, just... without reason! Why didn't you talk to my aunt? She can help you, you know that right?"

"It's not so easy. She knows. I mean. It was her that gave me the "news""- I said.

"Girl, you're gonna enter there! I won't let you go way with nothing. You hear me?- Marina is really nice.

I'm gonna say
"Yes" but suddentlly i heard a brutal sound, coming from the front door.

***