Chapter III

17:05

I hate that part of the day when I have to go back home and be with my parents, it's like... so awkward because I found myself in a place where everyone live obsessed with money and financial success, becoming so selfish that sometimes I can't even imagine how they're able to look at their own reflection.

I turned the key and the door opened. The silence was the main actor on that giant room and everybody was so quiet.

Mom was drinking her tea on the sofa, like usual, and Dad was probablly in his office working.

I decided to go to my bedroom, to finish preparing my journey. I want it to be all perfect, but there's a missing point: I haven't told my parents yet.

Maybe, it's better like this, not telling them. I know that they will probablly make a big drama, and I'm going to end up feeling bad for them, which is really stupid, because they don't seem to have any feelings about me so...

I opened my Mac.
I created a program, where I can put all the things that I'm going to do, step by step.

Basiclly the university gives us one month to prepare everything, that's exaclly why I have to go to England now, I mean, I got just two days left till I need to go, but I like to antecipate big things, it makes me happy.

As I was saying... we have to go one month before the classes began so we can find an apartmant and a place to work, they warned international students like me , not to find a job that pays too well because if the university knows such a thing, they would find a way to take more money of our pocket.

Yeah i know, horrible.

I already sent my CV's to small jobs like work as an waitress in a cofee shop like starbucks for exemple. I always loved sturbucks. Their coffees are simply the best and if I could get a job that I would need to learn all the recepies, then I could make them in my house. It would be so perfect.

Oh, i'm already dreaming.

Time really flies when we're busy making other plans.
My phone rings, and when I look at the small screen I see a message from Alfie.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

I decide to answer by saying:

"Nothing just chilling in my room, for a while. Why?"

I didn't want to mencionate the trip again, because I know it's not good for him to think about it for now, so i just made up something. It doesn't mean I lied, i just... okay I lied.

"What would you do if I was standing in front of your window, right now?"

I smiled and quickly ran to my window and opened it. When i looked out I saw him standing in front of my window, with his car behind him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just making a girl happy."

"Really?" he never had never appeared here before.

"C'mon, I want to show you something!"

I wanted to leave so bad with him but, on other hand I don't want my parents to know, again, because they will control me, and wait for me.

"What about my parents?" I asked.

"They don't need to know"

Yeah he's right.