Chapter VIII

Friday, 7:38 am

"What?? Oh my god! What are you doing here?"- I asked when i saw Alfie.

Alfie is here! I i i don't have words, what are he doing here?

"You don't really think i will let you make this trip alone? Did you?"- He asked.

Actually i did...

He sitted next to me. In his hands there were a sunglasses and a little pillow. This image is so funny to watch!

"Really?"- Why can't i ask something usefull?

"Yes!"

I never been with Alfie in a plane before. I think we don't travel a lot. I prefer passing time in a place where i can feel confortable like in home, and not in a plane.

"But seriously, Why are you here? I thought you have to prepare all of the stuff for your university."- I asked. I still cannot believed.

He is going to study literature.

" Yeah, i know, but you are more important, and.. i mean... in a way to another, i always wanted to known England..." - Always sarcastic.

He didn't.

I smiled. The plane was finally ready to take off and i couldn't be more happier. Life gives us things without warning, the most beautiful and powerfull things.

I took a Manchester map of my pocket, and i started to search for some beutiful things to see. I search for my university too. It's a very peculiar building.

Manchester is a great place to study architecture. The city is a showcase for recent regeneration and historic context, much of which has been designed with the involvement of their graduates, who are highly valued.

I literally can't wait to enter there!

When i looked to Alfie he was shaking and with his eyes closed.

Strange.

"Are you okay?"- I asked.

I understand now! He has afraid of flying! Omg! This is so hilarious to watch.

"Yeah, why souldn't i be okay?"- He handle my hand.

"Hmm because you're shaking!"- I laugh.

"Okay, this is not funny! We're going to die, and you're laughing?!"

Every word he said, was a little worst, and make me laugh again.

"Have you ever been in a plane before?"- I asked. But i already knew the answer.

"Yes..."- He said.

" First, You're a terrible lier and second, we're not gonna die! This is safe"- I explain. Why can't i stop laugh?

He suddently screamed and i almost fell of my chair.

"Omg! WE'RE FLYING!"-he said. Sometimes i would like to pretend that i don't know him, but poor guy. Why all the boys have to be like this? They named themselves with strong qualities when in the reality they just don't pass of weaks.

But the problem is that they don't wanna admit it.

The plane was estable. Alfie was sleeping, and thank god, he's sleeping! Because i couldn't take his little screams and atacks anymore.

I could't sleep. I think i never slept in a plane before, because i can't. It's like... i am always too anxious, and i know that anxiety makes me nervous and it's bad for me, but i just can't.

I just put my headphones again and rest a little. My rest was made of some old thoughts .

This is going to be a long travell.

...

London. I'm seeing my dream city! The city i always dreamt about, all my life!

Holy..

"Alfie! "-I said, waking him up.

"Yes.."- He asked taking off the sunglasses.

"We're in London! Look!"-I pointed through the window.

The miniature bridges and houses, and people looks like little ants.

"Yes we are!"- Alfie said. I knew that he didn't care. But i was.. amazed i just wanna jump and hug everyone around me!

Alfie you're first, sorry.

I hugged him and it felts like forever. My relationship with him is so amazing, i can't even explain how i care about him.

I'm in London, with Alfie.

I'm living the dream.