Chapter V

Right now i was on the beach, and i just couldn't believe it! My friends are all here and... they made a fire place right in the midlle of the sand.

"Surprise!"- They all screamed.

I didn't understand why were they here... for me. I looked to Alfie that quickly join them.

"We don't want you to leave without saying goodbye."- He said.

"What? You told them?"- I asked Alfie.

He looked confuse, when i ask such a thing.

" Yes, but.. there's anything wrong?"- He asked.

"No! Of course not! I mean... i wasn't expecting that at all. Thank you!"

It's so cool seeing so many known faces around me and they were here for me, which is so good and makes me so happy.

Some of them were around the fire, the others were making guesses, who would be the first person to dive in in the cold sea water. I won't be that person, for sure.

I started walking and i sit around the fire. Everybody were so happy and making me so many questions, that's no way i will answer them all.

Suddently i felt something on my back. Alfie.

"-Take it." -He said, with a guitar in his hands.

I love guitars. My parents gave me one when i turned thirteen years old. First i thought that i could learn it using the internet, but it was just too hard for me, so i left it for about one year and a half. Later mom offered me guitar lessons, and i have to admit that i learnt a lot, and now, i'm pretty good playing it, i mean.. i think i am, I hope I am. I just love making music.

I took the guitar and i star making chords slowly with my hands, but without making noise.

"We're waiting..."- Alfie said.

"What?"- I didn't understand what's going on, because, everybody was looking at me, and in one second, everybody was silent.

"I gave you the guitar for some reason..."-He said.

Okay, thank you for the irony.

"So do you want me to play something?" - I asked.

"YES!" - Some of my friends literally screamed. It was an authentic night , and i always wanted to be in the beach at night, singing.

"All I want is nothing more to hear you knocking at my door 'Cause if I could see your face once more I could die as a happy girl I'm sure When you said your last goodbye I died a little bit inside I lay in tears in bed all night Alone without you by my side But if you loved me Why did you leave me Take my body, take my body All I want is and all I need is To find somebody I'll find somebody like you"

Don't ask me why, but i felt that i was singing this song just for Alfie, i don't know how the hell i can explain this but... i'm just gonna miss him so much, we already know each other since we're little childs and it will be strange at least don't see his face everyday or almost everyday, like we use to.

Everyone, was quiet, and when i stopped singing i closed my eyes.

This was the best party ever, is so good to be here with everybody, being able to talk what i want, to sing, to look at the stars and to ear the tides.

"Thank you Alfie, for doing this for me." - I selled our lips slowly.

"You feel better now?"- He asked me.

"Much better." - I said.

"You are important. Get this in your mind".

"I know".