Chapter II

My mood changed when I saw Alfie. He was in a really nice cafe sitting outside, and what? What is he doing?

I walked up to him, and he smiled when he saw me.

"Hazel! How's my doll?"

I smiled. I hate when he calls me that.

"No! Don't call me that!" I said.

"What do you prefer? Princess?" he asked.

I smiled again.

" Yeah I prefer princess."

He always knows how to stole a smile from me. He's such a gentleman.

"I can't believe you're studing!" I laughed really hard.

"I'm not studing!" he said and quickly hides the books one by one.

He always pretends that he doesn't care about his marks and the studies, but the truth is that he wants to be an english teacher.

Suddently I remembered the reason I was there and why I agreed to meet with him. The main reason, and I felt sick for a moment.

"Okay Hazel focus! You have to tell him. He's your boyfriend, he will support you." my conscience tried to reassure my body but it was almost impossible.

"Are you okay Hazel? You seem very... what's the word? Hmm thoughtful..." he said.

True.

" Yeah i'm okay, i just..."

"Yes?" he was making me too much pressure.

"We have to talk." I finally said it.

We remain in silence for a few seconds, and I started to stay more and more nervous. Where's my courage when i need it, han?

"Okay..." I started. "Remember all of my dreams that I had like all my life?"

"Yeah that thing that you had to go to England, working on architecture and to sing to that guy? What's his name? I can't remember..." he said.

"Tom Loo! " I almost screamed.

Stupid nerves!

" Yeah that guy! Yes, of corse i remember, how would I forget? you are always talking about him! " a laugh escapes from his mouth.

"Yeah."

" What do you want to tell me about it?"

Oh boy.
Okay take a deep breath and tell him!

" I'm going to England" I take a really deep breath and the truth get out of my mouth.

Gosh, this was one of the hardest things I've ever said.

It was almost impossible to describe his face right now: his eyes were pretty much opened since the last time i looked at them.

The silence was horrible and it was killing me inside. I need him to talk and right now!

"Please say something!" I told him.

"Hmm, Well i don't have words... Are you happy?" he asked.

"Yes... i mean, i'm really happy! Really excited to tell the truth..."

His eyes look really sad. I need to keep my mouth shut , because every time I speak I only make the situation worst.

" Good, I'm happy for you..." He said.

"No you're not! I can see it in your eyes." I said.

"What do you want me to say then?" he asked.

"I don't know! How do you really feel about this?" I shouldn't have asked that question right now, but I needed to hear the truth.

"How do I feel? he took a deep breath before start talking.

"I'm really happy for you, okay! I just ...wasn't expecting that so soon... woaw you are finally make your dream come true! Crazy!" he said.

Yeah its Crazy.

"So that means that you're okay with it?" I asked.

"Of course I'm okay! I know that you will be far way, but do you know what? This is just gonna make us and our relationship stronger , don't worry about me." Alfie is so sweet!

"The truth is that although I'm really happy I'm really really scared too and i need to know if I have your support because it's really important to me" I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

" Look princess, I'm always going to be by your side and you know it, you look happy, you just said that you're happy, so.. it's really simple: if you're happy, I'm happy too".

It's so good to know that he isn't mad with me, even though we will be far way for so long, but i guess we can try to keep our relationship.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Do you want me to take you home?"- Alfie asked.

" No, it's okay i brought my car."

He kissed me and my nerves were gonne.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. It is a bit hard to write it because i'm not English, but anyway, I'm loving it especially because i'm relating my real dream so..

Let me know what you think in comments bellow, and please don't forget to vote IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME!

Love you guys

Bea xx