Chapter VII

Friday, 5:15 am

I stayed up all night.
My eyes couldn't just shut for a little while and my mind couldn't raise all the memories.

Alfie was really good to me last night before the discussion with my parents. He let me stay in his house without making me any questions, he just holded me in his arms all night, he tried to make me as confortable as possible, but my heart was too ruined.

My head is a messy right now, and i need to get ready for the trip, because my plane take off at 7:30.

I didn't really cary how i looked, i just took a really quick shower and catch all my hair in a pony tail. Sometimes, like today i don't have much pacience, to actual care about myself.

"Hazel."- Alfie knocked.

"Yes? It's open, you can enter."- I said.

I'm feeling so tired right now, and that shouldn't suppost to happend at all , because, it's going to be one of the best days ever.

" Hey. Are you Okay?"- He asked me.

" Yes." - I said. But the truth is that i wasn't good at all, my parents took it all for me, including the will to follow my dreams.

"C'mon! Cheer up! I wanna see a smile on your face right now"- He said.

Why can't i smile?

"I can't."- I said.

He looked me in the eyes and give me a hug. The hug of my life. I felt so safe, that i can't even explain.

"We have to go"- Alfie said. It's time for me to say goodbye, and in the main hour, i didn't know if i would be capable of it.

"Give me just a second okay?"- I asked. I needed to think.

"Okay, i'll be in the car."- He said.

When Alfie leave, i just looked around me. I'm gonna miss all of this stuff, all of the afternoons that i spent here with Alfie.
I'm gonna miss my best friend and the stupid things that we use to do everytime we see a yellow car.

I'm gonna miss so many things, and i don't know if my parents make part of them.
If you told me two years ago that, i would be one step away of making my dream come true, i have to confess, i would not believe at all, but today i just can't think right.

I'm not gonna giving up of my dreams because of my parents. I love them, not as persons , but as my parents so i'm ready to forgive them as soon as possible, but not today.

I have to go.

My bags were already in the car, and the moon started to hide behind the sun.

"Thank you for everything"- I said to Alfie and kissed him. He smiled and turned on the car.

The road was calm, which gave us the possibility to arrived quickly to the aeroport.

The aeroport was with a lot of people in this time of year. Some people just tired and sad because they finished their summer and now, they have to came back to work again, which is a thing that nobody wants.

After a long time of waiting, finally they call for the passengers for 715, my plane.

There's a line just beside the perfumary to enter for the embarque zone.

Alfie is still with me, and although i don't want it , it's time to say goodbye.

I give him a big hug, and he hugged me back.

"I'll see you soon okay? Let me know , when you arrive! " - He told me.

" Okay don't worry, and..."

"Yes?"- He asked.

"Keep me informed about my parents please?"- Always with a big heart, right? Damn Hazel! You were suppost to be mad with them, and not caring!

I put myself in the line together with the other passengers. Some of them were from England, i could see that because of their accent.
I always loved british accent, it's so special. One day, i went to a british bar with my parents, i think it's called a "pub", and the barman had a LOT of british accent! I just smiled during all dinner, it was probablly the most strange addiction in my life, but i like it.

When i look back to say goodbye to Alfie, i noticed that he wasn't there anymore and suddently i felt lost.

People started to walking inside, and without notice , i was sitted inside the plane. Thank god my sit was next to a window.

I put my headphones On and turn in on the music. I made a playlist especially for the trip. It took two hours and a half.

Suddently i felt something on my left arm.

"Sorry, this sit is occuped?"- Somoene asked me. And when i looked up , i was without words.

What the hell??

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hello... it's me.. i was wondering if after all this years you'd like to me..

Ahaha sorry, i had a moment :-P
It's so strange, because today, nobody can say "Hello" without thinking about the next sentence. Thank you Adele!

So, i'm here, to ask you if you guys are enjoying "Hazel" so far?
I hope so! Let me know what do you think it's going to happend next, i want your opinions, and maybe.. who knows.. i will use some of them ihihih

Don't forget to vote, it's clicking in the little orange star! Please it's very important to me :-)

See you in the next chapter!

Bea Xx