¬Chapter 27. |Crazy.|

|| New chapter finally!!
Your support is super sweet and thank you!!
Hope you enjoy it and next chapter will be up at 50 reads & 25 votes.

After the lapdance, Eric could not help but smile cheekily.

" You really wanna hear how fucking crazy you drove me, don't you?" Eric asked, as Belle giggled, nodding at his words with a cheeky smile on her lips.

" Fine, then. You drove me fucking insane. With your moves, your bending, your body, daaaaamn." Eric whispered as Belle giggled once more, before Eric pressed his lips against hers.

" Damn, you drive me crazy." He said once more, as Belle smiled against his lips.

"Do you want to go for a walk? We could meet up with your friend Rosie. I haven't met her properly, now that we're... Together." Eric said, emphasizing the word as a soft smile formed on his lips, Belle nodding softly with the exact same smile.

" I like the sound of that." She whispered, before nodding.

" I'll call her and see if she's available, perhaps Greg, her boyfriend might be as well, so you two can meet. He's such a nice and genuine guy." Belle mumbled, in which Eric nodded with a soft smile.

" I'll go change and we can leave." Eric said as he stood up from the chair after Belle had moved off his lap, before heading to get some clean underwear and clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Belle searched for her phone, finally finding it as she dialed Rosie's number, smiling once she picked it up.

" Hey, it's me." She said before adding.

" Are you and Greg, free? Eric suggested we could hang out, and I thought Greg could come as well. I'm sure they will get along."

" Movies? Okay, we will see you there in an hour." She said, before hanging up.

Once Eric was out of the shower and all dressed, in his black jeans, along with a white t-shirt, and his black jacket matched with his black vans shoes, he smiled towards her before Belle spoke.

" We will meet them in an hour at the movies. Can we go by my place so I can change?" Belle asked sweetly in which Eric nodded.

" Let me get my things and we can leave." He said with a smile, before taking his wallet, phone, car keys and he smiled.

" I'm ready to go." He said as Belle stood up, putting on the clothes she was wearing before smiling.

" Okay, let's go." She said in a sweet tone, before the two of them walked out of his room.

Making their way downstairs, Eric noticed that his parents were still absent. He smiled, leaving a note to inform them them about his whereabouts before the two made their way to the car, as he started it, soon driving to her house. Upon parking there, Eric walked inside after her as he took a seat on the couch, and Belle smiled.

" I won't take long." She said before rushing upstairs in her room. She took a few minutes to decide what she was gonna wear and decided on a black skirt, with a black - white top and her vans, changing as quickly as possible. Walking inside the bathroom, she applied some make up, and fixed her hair a bit as she smiled. All set.

She walked downstairs with her cell phone and purse in hand, as Eric turned to look towards her with a wide smile.

" You look beautiful." He complimented her as he stood up from the couch, walking towards her, as he wrapped his arms around her, gently, pressing a soft kiss against her cheek.

" We should get going." Eric said as Belle nodding, pecking his lips quickly before the both of them headed towards the exit, as Belle locked and they both got inside the car.

"So does your friend, approve of me?" Eric asked softly and shyly as he bit onto his lower lip, before his eyes moved towards her and then back at the road as he was driving. To his question, Belle could not help but giggle slightly as she smiled.

" It's adorable that you're nervous..." She said but Eric stopped her midsentence as he protested.

" I'm not nervous." He said and soon added, shyly.

" Maybe a little bit." He admitted as he bit his lower lip, Belle's hand reaching for his as she gave it a slight squeeze.

" She has absolutely adored you before we even started dating. She was the only one who knew how I felt about you, and she even had told me then to make a move, but I was too shy to do so." Belle admitted before adding.

" And recently.. When we used to hang out, and you weren't making a move on me, I was freaking out and she assured me that you were just being a gentleman which she respected a lot and that made her like you more." Belle admitted as Eric smiled, biting on his lower lip.

" I told you I wanted to take things slow and do them right.. It was torture for me as well, but I knew it was the right thing to do." He admitted with a smile, as he added.

" We're almost here." He said as Belle smiled towards him.

A few minutes later, Eric pulled into the parking lot, as he shut down the engine, the both of them stepping out as he locked it, reaching for her hand as they made their way towards the movie theater with smiles on their lips.