¬Chapter 2 |Him.|

Eric Palmer, was born and raised in Los Angeles, by his parents Colin and Margaret. Eric was an only child and that meant he got all the love and affection of his parents, but also gave all the love and affection he had towards them, cause unlike most boys his age, he was very kind and close to them. His father was working as an employee to a big factory which made furnitures and his mother was a nurse at a hospital, but despite their hard schedules, Eric never ever felt that they were absent. Everything in his family, was smooth and peaceful. But it all changed, when his mother Margaret got involved into a car accident, and it was bad. She could lose her sight, for good, unless she had the surgery. But his family, could not afford it, they didn't have that kind of money and insurance would only cover for half of that. His mother loved life. She loved taking pictures, she loved going to small trips just to see the view and admire it. She loved seeing and capturing moments. Eric knew that without her sight, she'd be miserable so would he since it would kill him to see her like that, so unhappy, and so not herself. He had to find the money. And he did. Not in the best way possible, though. Eric knew people in his high school, that could hook him up with that amount of money, but they wanted something in return, in which Eric agreed, since there was nothing he would not do for the well being of his family. At that moment, Eric's life changed completely, since what he had gotten himself into, was something way harder than he could of ever pictured. Eric got involved with a gang, the kind of gang who causes pain, to people, the kind of gang, his parents had warned him about. There was killing, stealing and hurting involved, but Eric had refused to cause any kind of harm or even worse kill, so Eric was the one who was in charge of getting all the information needed, and do the stalking, as the rest were done by others. Eric had not harmed anyone, except of the cases of self defence were his life was at risk and he did what he had to do to get out of it, alive. Of course, Eric kept that part of his life, hidden from everyone, especially his parents, since he did not want them to be in danger, or be disappointed in him, because as much as it had all started for a good cause, it still was an awful thing to be involved in. Eric was hoping that one day, he'd find a way to get out of this, and not cause any harm to his parents, or to himself or to anyone else.