¬Chapter 4. |The meeting.|

Eric was absolutely amazed. He stood there, on the other side of the road, watching her through the glass. Her, with another young girl, probably one of her students. The way Isabelle's body moved, so gracefully, with so much passion. Her long curls falling down her back, the smile that appeared against her lips each time the other girl got the moves right, and made her proud. He was genially stuck on the spot, wondering how anyone could ever hurt her, and how the hell he would be able to do it himself.  He took a moment, clearing his throat, trying to think of the reason he was there, and earn the courage to move forward. No matter how much he hated it, he had to, if he wanted to keep his family safe. Taking a deep breath, Eric crossed the road, soon making his way into the dance studio. He waited on the side, until the young girl was finished, and left, before making his way inside and towards Isabelle, who had her back turned on him, as she sipped some of her water. Clearing his throat to get her attention, he watched her turn towards him.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Isabelle spoke in a kind tone, looking at him. She couldn't help but notice how handsome he was, and how beautiful his eyes were, but little did she know this young man was up to no good.

"Hey, there. My name's Eric. I'm interested in starting dance classes. I've a lot of free time now, since it's summer and all, so yeah.. I heard this is a good place to start from." Eric mumbled and shrugged his shoulders, biting on his lower lip, a nervous habit of his he always used to do.

"I'm Isabelle, it's nice to meet you. Glad to hear we've a good reputation, then. Well, all you've to do is fill out a form for me, with your name, a phone number.. A few other little things, like the dancing style or styles you're interested in, and finally, the days and hours that work for you. Here, come with me." Isabelle explained, and nodded slowly, as she made her way out of the room and toward the front desk. Eric's eyes were glued on her the whole time, as he followed her, gulping nervously. Once she handed him the papers he had to fill, she simply watched him, waiting until he was done. Reading it over quickly, a tiny smile appeared against her lips, her little dimples appearing, as she looked up at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. At 6pm, don't be late. Just make sure to wear something comfortable, you know." Isabelle let out a small laugh, Eric doing so as well, as he nodded and waved at her.

"Tomorrow."

From the moment he entered the building, to the moment he left it, he knew. He knew, that it was going to be hard for him. She was beautiful, he couldn't deny that. She was kind, he couldn't not see that. What he didn't know, was that nothing would go the way it was supposed to. His whole life would change, and so would hers.