¬Chapter 10. |Mixed up Feelings.|

Eric quickly paid for his things as quickly as he could, since his turn came, and rushed out of the supermarket, following her as he tried to catch up with her.

" Stop." Eric yelled and sighed when Belle continued walking away from him, as he fastened his pace, finally being able to catch up with her, his hand moving to her shoulder to stop her from moving.

" I asked you to stop." He mumbled as he proceeded on removing his hand from her shoulder, once Belle had turned around to face him, with a sigh formed on her face, and her hands crossed over her chest.

" What was that about?" Eric asked as he soon added." Like seriously? " He asked as he soon sighed, soon speaking once more." I don't like your attitude, I actually don't approve of it at all, because I haven't given you any rights to speak to me in that tone and way.. But, because I am actually interested in the classes, and even though it's none of your concern, and I certainly do not owe you any excuses or what so ever, but anyhow, the who, you mentioned, was my cousin. She is in town for a few days and I was only showing her around." Eric said as he looked towards her, his eyes finding hers.

" I hope you start feeling better from tomorrow, and we can continue our lessons. Now, have a good day." Eric said bluntly as he turned around not giving Belle a chance to answer, as he started making his way home.

Belle was caught by surprise, and she felt quite relieved in one way to know that he wasn't seeing that girl, but upset in another, because her jealousy had gotten the best of her, and had affected their relationship, their proffesional relationship. But the fact that he had went after her to explain had her happy, she felt like her opinion and feelings mattered to him. Belle turned around, with a smile on her face as she made her way home. After setting up everything she had bought, she relaxed on her couch watching a movie, before preparing herself some dinner, as time had went by fast. Belle, soon reached for her phone, as she nervously typed out.

- I'm really sorry for my behavior. It was out of line. Lesson tomorrow, at 6?- Belle texted as she held onto her phone, biting her lower lip out of nervousness in the proccess.

Eric after their meeting, had made his way home, and helped his mother put the things he had bought in the right places, before spending the day in his room, mostly being on the phone with Angelica, or to put it properly, being yelled on the phone by Angelica, who told him, many times, that this was a mission he could not fail, and reminded him of the failure's consequenses, as Eric soon hang up the phone and laid on his bed. Soon his phone went off, and a text popped up, as Eric read it and quickly replied back.

-Yeah, see you tomorrow.- Was all that he texted back. As much as Eric liked her, and he did, her developing feelings for him, was the worst that could happen, because then things would get even more worse. He could not let her fall for him, so he'd much rather have her, hate him.

The next day soon arrived like it was expected, and it was time for their lesson. Eric arrived there on time, walking inside the class, setting his bag on the side, as he glanced up a Belle who simply just waved at him, since things were still a little awkward between them. And in all honesty, it didn't seem like Eric made too much of an effort either, since he had that careless look on his face, which kind of annoyed her.

They started off with their usual stretching, turning on the music afterwards. During the whole lesson, they had hardly muttered a word to each other, and when they actually did, it was just Belle telling him how to do the moves right, or what to do next. Eric did listen to her, but still looked careless, or even bored, and this was something that Belle wouldn't be able to handle for much longer without commenting on it, even if she tried.

At the end of their lesson, Eric grabbed his bag, getting ready to head out without even telling her goodbye. Belle arched an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest, as she let out an annoyed sigh, causing him to turn around and face her.

"Why're you acting like this? I tried not to pay attention but it's turning out to be ridiculous, I apologized for yesterday, so what's all this about? If I'm going to be professional, then so should you. And when you started I certainly did not plan on not enjoying myself when teaching or dancing, but with you being so rude I'm starting to."

Eric was surprised by her sudden burst out, considering how kind and nice she already was, but even though he knew she was right, he tried to keep on a straight face. What drove her crazy, was that he completely ignored her words and rolled his eyes, turning around and walking away, without muttering a single word. If he wanted to annoy her, he definitely succeeded.