The Perfect Lying Family

Start from the beginning

Michael kissed my ear. "You know you're beautiful right?" He asked. I smiled. "I've been told once or twice." Michael rolled his brown eyes. "Well, I'm telling you a third time. You look beautiful right now. You look beautiful at every moment, Beyonce." I smiled and hugged Michael. He kissed my cheek and let me curl under him as I always did. 

"It's nap time?!" Princess asked.

Michael and I nodded. "Yes it is. Mommy is tired and Daddy is too," Michael announced in his 'daddy' voice. "So what does that mean the twins do?" He asked. "The twins sleep too," the two announced. "You guys are so smart. Now climb in this bed next to Mommy and Daddy," He said. The twins jumped into the bed. Prince curled under me and Princess laid on her father's chest.

"Mommy you so biiig!" Prince whispered. I nodded. "You're brother is in there," I informed Prince. Prince gasped. "You ate him Mommy!" I laughed and shook my head. "No no baby. I love your little brother. I wouldn't eat him." "Then why is he in your tummy Mommy?" Princess asked. I sat up and glanced at Michael as he shook his head. "Should we explain?" I shrugged. "They'll forget anyways." Michael laughed and sighed. "See kids...Daddy loves Mommy very much and...so Daddy and Mommy want kids so Daddy had to give Mommy a special seed so you can come along."

"What type of seed Daddy?" Princess asked.

Michael glared at his daughter, then thought for a second. "A pumpkin seed!" He announced. The twins gasped. "A pumpkin seed! He's a pumpkin?" Prince asked. Michael shook his head. "No baby. He's a boy; like you and me, but he came through a pumpkin seed. We put it in Mommy's tummy and that's where he stays for now." Princess gasped. "Whoa," she said. I laughed as she poked my tummy. "Helloooooo!!" She shouted to my tummy.

I shushed her. "He's sleeping babygirl." Princess put her finger over her mouth and shushed. "I sorry." I smiled and kissed her head of Polyanna curls. "It's ok sweety." Prince didn't say anything for a minute.

"So Daddy." "Yes Prince Michael." "Did we come out of a pumpkin seed?" Michael glanced at me and nodded. "You sure did. We got two seeds so that you two could come out together." Prince frowned. "How come he gets to be by himself?!" He nearly shouted. Michael crossed his arms. "Don't shout," Michael sternly said. Prince sighed and put his hand on the side of his face. "Daddy I have a question!" Princess exclaimed. Michael crossed his eyes and uncrossed them.

"Yes baby?"

"It's a boy in there?"

Michael nodded. "What's his name?" Princess asked. "His name is Michael," Michael replied. "Oh cool!" Princess said. "My name is Michael though Daddy!" Prince protested. Michael rubbed his forehead. "No Prince. Michael is your middle name. Prince is your first name. Daddy's first name is Michael." The twins suddenly gasped.

"I thought it was Daddy!!" Princess stated. She put her hands up. "I can't believe it!" Michael and I laughed as our daughter dramaticlly fainted across the bed. Michael put his arm over my shoulder and sighed. "Yep, those are ours."

"Just think about Michael the second," I whispered. Michael groaned. "Let's not....he might be a mix of both; overly-dramatic and smart." I laughed and held Michael. He looked around my room. "You sure did have an interesting taste in music." I frowned as we looked at the thousands of Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, and TLC posters."

"Let's not discuss my teenage years shall we?" Michael laughed and hugged me. "Well, it's getting close don't you think?" I shook my head. "I have four months to prepare for this little boy." Michael scoffed. "And what if he comes early?" I shook my head again. "He won't. He'll come on time when he needs to." Michael rolled his eyes and we sat up in the bed watching the kids play with their toys until one of them yawned. "Uh oh," I whispered to Michael. "Somebody sleepy?" I asked. Prince furiously shook his head, while Princess just crawled to the space between Michael and I and laid there. "Prince." Michael called.