Chapter 14: The Final day

Sabines eyes waters as Ezra gave a smile that had not been made in a while. She walked up to him and hugged him tightly as if her were to blow away in the wind. Zeb joined in the hug which surprised Hera and Kanan to no end. "I missed you little brother." Ezra's eyes watered as he heard Sabine say that. He finally had a family and he was damn sure that would not lose it again. Ezra finally had everything he wanted in life. A family. And he could tell who everyone was; Hera was defiantly the mother, sweet and protective but can be a real scare once in a while. Kanan was the dad, cool and smart and would protect everyone in the family. Zeb was the annoying older brother who is a prank magnet. Sabine is the artistic middle child who helps with the pranks and Ezra, well he is the baby. He is a baby, but he has seen more then he wanted to and he had the scars to prove it. Oh and Chopper is the annoying pet. After they broke apart from the hug he looked at his family. "How are we gonna get back?" The question rang in all their ears and the good family moment was gone. The ship had a huge hole in it and if they didn't find the right parts, well, they would be stuck here for a very long time.

"I could help rebuild it? I mean I'm pretty tech savvy." Ezra gave a smug look and Hera sighed. "I don't know if we have all the parts to rebuild it. The most important thing we can do right now is stick together and find resources. Force I hope we can do it..." Kanan squeezed Hera's shoulder in a comforting manner and smiled. Hera returned to smile and walked over to where the ship had fallen.

"Okay. This looks like a lot of work but I know that we'll get it done. And the rebellion was sent and emergency transmit right before we crashed so I hope they come find us soon...If not we'll be stuck here for a long time." They nodded and went to look for anything they could use. Ezra went with Kanan towards the forested area, limping slightly. A few meters away Ezra groaned and fell to his hands and knees. Kanan was by his side instantly as Ezra gripped his prosthetic.

"Kanan, i-it hurts." He cried. The poor kid couldn't get out of pain anywhere he went (Thank the author >:3) and this time all Kanan could do was comfort him. He, as gently as he could, picked up Ezra and carried him over to a tree. Ezra cried out in protest at the movement but continued to grip his leg. Kanan grimaced and tried to comfort him anyway he could but there wasn't much he could do. "I know it hurts kid but don't worry, we'll be out of this force forsaken planet soon. Then we'll all be smashing 'bucket 'eds' soon." He said in a mock Zeb voice. Ezra chuckled a little and wiped a few tears from his face. Somehow, Zeb came into the clearing, running towards them.

"Kanan, Ezra, Hera says the ships are on the' way. Wait, what's wron' with the kid?" Zeb crouched down next to Kanan and smiled sadly when Ezra gave him a weak smirk.

"Wow Zeb, it sounds l-like you actually care." He was still as cheeky as when they first picked him up, but Zeb couldn't help but give a heart warming smile to the kid. " 'Course ah care you little twit, you're 'part of tha' family now." Zeb helped Kana lift Ezra gently. Now, the problem was to get back to the wreckage and wait for help.

Not only did it take them a while, just about every ten feet Ezra needed a break, it was dusk by the time they got back to Hera and Sabine. "Where have you three been? We were worried sick." Mother Hen Mode strikes again as she got up to help Ezra sit. He hissed in pain as his "leg" (jokes, i gots them) hit a small rock. "Sorry Hera, we got caught up because Ezra's prosthetic started acting up. He needs help...Something we can't give him." The rest of the conversation was unheard because above them there was the loud engine of ship. 'It's either our death...or our help. Either way we get off this rock.' Thought Ezra. 'Force when did I get so..."emo", whatever that means...' His thoughts were interrupted by the ship he recognized as a fellow rebel ship landed in the valley near them. He felt a calm relief flow over the force and looked towards his master who looked ten years younger. Ezra tried getting up only to cry out in pain and fall again. Kanan rushed towards him and helped him sit up more.

"Damn it kid. You just about gave me a heart attack pulling that stunt." Ezra didn't really hear him as he was busy building his already impressive mental walls to block the pain from Kanan. He looked up from holding his leg straight into his eyes and felt a sense of calm pass over him. Kanan put his hand on his shoulder and slowly picked him up.

"I hate it when you, or anyone for that matter really, picks me up. I look like a dang princess. I bet Leia didn't have to go through this ever..." Ezra grumbled but made no move to escape. Hera was talking to the pilot as they got onto the ship. Kanan set him down in the cargo hold as the ship got off the planet as fast as it could. As gently as he could, Kanan rolled up the pants leg and examined the prosthetic.

"We should go to the med-bay. Have a medical droid look it over because, as you know, I'm not the best doctor." He smiles at Ezra who tries to smile but grimaces in pain anyways. He lets Kanan pick him up and deposit him onto the metal bed in the med-bay. The tall droid looks at the prosthetic and starts its work immediately. As Ezra was put under to lessen the pain he knew that his family would always come to his call.

Always...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy...crap. I finally updated! >U<; Sorry it took so long, inspiration was hard to find...Also I kinda left the fandom? But I'm still in it?? Idk, I'm just not caught up...So...I'm guessing ya'll want a sequel? Aaannndd I should start it soon? XD Yeah that sounds about right. Also sorry if there's any grammatical errors or anything like that even in the earlier chapters. I was just about...14-15? when I started this and to be completely honest, I didn't expect it to be this popular?? It's kinda cliche as well so XD oh well. Jeez.. I can't believe that after all this time, I'm almost 18 and I finished this fanfic...Well...damn.

Other announcement; I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM!!! :D follow me @conmomcosplay :3 I do cosplays >-<;

Other OTHER announcement; I have a new story out for RISE OF THE GUARDIANS (My favorite dreamworks animations besides Httyd)! Please check it out and give it some love? It stars out favorite guardians going to a place that we all (at least) know, HOGWARTS.

Love all of you so much 🖤
See ya soon.